Vacation (1)

It was time for Zach and I to start our Summer Vacation. We were thinking of going to Fiji but it was too far away so we decided to go to Miami for a week.

We got there just in time for check in, Zach and I were staying at The Setai Miami Beach. It was very beautiful, the rooms were amazing. We had been there sitting in the hotel for an hour doing nothing, so we decided to go out to eat.

We got to some fancy ass restaurant and some girl named Jennifer was our waiter. The whole time all she did was stare at Zach, calling him cute and how terrible I was for him. She made me so pissed, and Zach was just feeding right into her back.

She finally "accidentally" threw a hot chocolate at me (we didn't even order one) she spilt it all over my coco Chanel bag. I stormed off into the bathroom, I finally come back to see her and Zach left. I pulled out my phone to call a cab.I got back to the hotel when I got to the room I opened it slowly.

I heard them in the shower so I ran and hid. They came out laughing naked I was so angry but I kept my cool and stayed hidden.

Jennifer's pov

Omg I am with The Zachary Reed Clayton. His girlfriend is so stupid don't ever leave me alone with a cutie. I decided that bitch needs to learn a lesson. Don't date boys I want to date. I took off his pants, damn Johnny was huge. I started sucking his dick, I could tell he enjoyed it because I was enjoying it too.

He kept pushing my head down so I can choke. He almost came in my mouth but I stopped him. He grabbed me by the waist and moved me over. He slammed his dick into me without warning, omg it felt so good.

"Ahh Zach does your girlfriend fuck you like this" I asked. He got up and pushed me back, He put back on his clothes. All of a sudden I feel him shaking me, telling me to get dressed cause he needs to drop me off back and the restaurant.

Y/N pov
I was so shocked he would do this fucked up shit to me. I ran outside crying my eyes out and almost got ran over by a car. I called a cab to take me back to the restaurant. I got their 2 minutes before he did. He dropped that slut off at the back door.

He came running towards me, and sat down. "Lets finish our dinner my one and only". "No thanks baby" I said. We just decided to get Wendys. I got on my phone and realized I taped their whole sex scene, I evilly smiled rubbing me hands together.

Yes I know Zach would never cheat!!!!

Hope you liked my first imagine

Love- Ari