15) Be mine? Pt2

He kissed you again and brought his lips down your face to your neck, then to your collarbone. You let out a soft moan and felt a sudden feeling of arousal in your lower half.

You both soon realized that yall weren't ready so yall stopped and just talked. Yall have been talking for hours and it started getting dark so you asked if he wanted to watch the sunset on the roof.

Of course, he said yes so that's where you two have been for the past three hours. Sitting and watching the stars since the sun went down about two and a half hours ago.

Soon enough, days and days go by. You and Carl go out the walls to have a little "𝒇𝒖𝒏" and always come back before the sun goes down. Soon Michonne caught on to yall and almost told Rick but you both begged her not to.

Jesus had visited and gave you a Journal "From your mom." He spoke and then left. Ever since thing you've been writing in it

May 18 of 2016

𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒏𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒍 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆, 𝑰 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝑹𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐. 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌.

You pause your writing once you heard a scream and then gunshots.

𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅, 𝑰 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒈𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔.

You got up, your journal in hand and other hand on your gun, you started running towards the walls until you felt yourself being shoved into a tree that had a hole in it and someone's hand over your mouth.

You looked up to see Enid, you heard the moans and cries of the walkers but as you continued to examine Enid, she didn't seem like she was responsible for the cries and gunshots.

As soon as the heard moved from where you two were, she got out of the tree and left. You stumbled out the tree and continued your mission to go back to the walls and climb over so you could go back.

Once you made it over the walls you found Carl and ran to him but slowed down once you saw him talking to someone you didn't know.

So you just left for your house and continued to right in your journal.

𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑴𝒂𝒚 18𝒕𝒉, 2016,
   𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒍'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒆. 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒎.  𝑨𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎.

You laid on your bed wondering who the person was, what their name is, how old they actually were, ect. Soon you heard a knock on your door and laughter coming from the other side.

You opened it in one of Carl's flannels and some shorts "Who is-" you look up to see your boyfriend and the new person "Y/n meet Jacob, he's older than us, Jacob meet my girlfriend Y/n" Carl smiled at the guy, also known as Jacob apparently.

Jacob held his hand out "Nice to meet you Y/n" "nice to meet you too." You spoke not feeling comfortable with the guy's presence. Jacob took his hand back "Sorry, should've asked.."

Carl put his hand on Jacob's shoulder "Don't worry, she's a bit jumpy with new people." "I can hear you." Carl looked over at you and smiled. He kissed your forehead "I know, but wanna come on a mission with Dad, Michonne, Jacob and I?" You shrug "I guess.."