PREFACE

There are 2 reasons why I decided to write a Soogyu (Soobin and Beomgyu from TXT) Fanfic. The FIRST reason is that I wanted to write something for a long time and have so many pending drafts that I need to complete but cannot think of writing anything or motivate myself to think and write more. This is because I work as a content writer and by the end of the day all the words that I have and brain capacity are spent.

The SECOND reason is that Soogyu is ahhh so cute. I know Yeonbin and Taegyu are more popular ships thanks to more skinship and all that which is visible more, but if you think about it, Soogyu are more connected to each other in some special way. This is what I had initially thought too but as I started watching TXT videos and all I realized Soogyu were roommates and then Soobin decided to stay alone around the time of Beomgyu's Pretty Era (He is always pretty but you know what I mean). Yes, there are other factors too that should be considered, I wont be biased, like Soobin had Odi, and Beomgyu is noisy but they did have some strong platonic connection.

And do not get me started on when Beomgyu was sick recently and Soobin randomly called him and went Beomgyu in a serious tone (Beomgyus VLive Ft. Soobin, Timestamp: 23:45, Date: 22nd July 2022). It made my heart flutter at this moment, jeez. The way the mood shifted here for some reason. Even Beomgyu is curious although Soobin said it was a Prank which probably it was. But the reason behind Soobins call is what I have been thinking about, thus, here I am writing a Soogyu fanfic based on my imagination as a warm up since that is the only thing I can think of right now.

Anyway, I could go on and on and on, so I was wondering what happened between them and my thoughts went wild (think of this as shounen ai fluff stuff yall calm down) and I decided to just write something light on these two and the moment. It would probably be a series of random Soogyu moments and all the K-pop ships I find cute and which makes me go thats kinda sus though.

That being said, THIS IS STRICTLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. I might delete this story soon but here is something I decided to write for whoever wants to read it. Feedback is appreciated as always. I would also like to add a disclaimer that this could either end in a good way for some and a bad way for the others, so uhm TW, I guess.

A Warm Hug to Whoever Needs It,

Random Author Who Is Proud of YOU for Waking Up Today.

PS: Please feel free to send me a feedback n a comments and help me improve as a writer.