ᴇᴡᴡᴡ, ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ?

"Oh my fucking gods

"Oh my fucking gods."

I look left and right and complete chaos. Who was even on my side? Or were people just attacking randomly?

I hear someone try to whip their foot at me but I block it away, pushing whoever that was away.

Then, I hear him. I need to get to him. Blocking and punching my way through some of my former pupils, I make it to him.

Our eyes met and it was like the world stopped moving for a moment.

Well, that was until I felt something hit me in the head and the ground rushed up to meet me.

Hold up, maybe I should back up.

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

"Thalia, get your ass down here!" I hear my brother's annoying voice ring. And did I listen to him? Nah.

After a few moments of peaceful silence, I hear my irritating brother once again.

"Thalia, I swear to fucking god, get down here." My brother shouts again. Rolling my eyes, I finally decide to listen to my brother and mope down the stairs.

"What is it, bitch monkey?" I ask while slipping on some old Roots sweatshirt.

"Grandpa Silver wants to talk to you."

Grandpa Silver. Damn, honestly I forgot that he existed although he was the only family I had other than my smelly brother.

You see, neither of my parents had any siblings. My mother was from China and she was born at the time when they had the 'only child rule', therefore my grandmother only had my mother. And my father was adopted by my grandpa, Terry Silver, who had no biological children.

Oh shit, now I'm giving the whole family tree. Did I introduce myself? Oops, forgot about that.

I'm Thalia Smith. Daughter of Jia Huang and Robert Smith. Yes the Jia and Robert, famous millionaire couple, Wing-Chun masters, abusive parents. Wait, did I say that last part out loud? Ignore that.

Of course, like any main character, I have family issues. Yes, my dumbass parents abuse me and my brother, neglect us. But, they don't show that to the world. That would ruin their reputation. Could you imagine? Millionaire parent turn into child-abusers. Boy, that would make the headline.

It's whatever though. I just kinda got used to it, them not being around, and when they were, constantly abusing us in any way possible. Sometimes, I even think they're bipolar. Claiming they love us, yet harm us yet make us learn Wing-Chun. Weird shit.

Okay, okay, enough about my god-for-saken parents. They don't deserve that much of an introduction. Let me shorten it out of you. Millionaires, neglectful, abusers.

Anywho, back to our story.

"Okay, give me the phone. hurry up." I complain as he passes me the phone before smacking me in the head and I punch him in the arm. He flips me the bird before walking up to his room.

Putting on my best fake happy voice, I speak. "Hullo grandpa."

"There's my sweet girl. How ya been, Thalia?" Silver says, trying to be interested.

"It's been good. I mean the weather is finally looking up." I answer, picking the dead skin on my fingers.

"That's good. That's good. Honey, what would you think about coming over and living wit home for a while?" He proposes. It would be great, away from my parents.

"Ewww, America?" I say in a complainy voice.

"Hey come on now, it's not that bad here." He laughs.

"Yeah, but why?" I ask, purely confused.

"Well, do you remember my old friend, John Kreese?"

"Sure."

"Well, him and I reopened Cobra Kai and we wanted you and your brother to get down here and help us out a bit."

"Why us?"

"Oh come on, Don't kid me, kid. You know exactly why." He wasn't lying, I knew exactly why.

"I'll do it. But I dunno about Atlas."

"He still bad?"

"I mean, he's trying to get better. It's just hard for him, ya know."

"I do. Look, i'm not forcing you to, but you and your brother would be great assets to have.Plus, I'll send in my private jet to get you guys."

"I'll try and see if Atlas will do it. And then, I'll come." I give him my final answer.

"Okay, well then-" I hang up the phone before he can finish. Sighing, I walk over to my brother who has a cigarrette in hand. I grab it from him and take a long drag before handing it back to him.

"Thought you weren't smoking anymore." He mentions.

Not answering his question, I speak. "We're going to America."

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Hey all, I hope you guys are liking the first chapter!I have a lot of potential and ideas or this story!