Bench trio

These are completely random yay...!

Ranboo: Do I least have a chance to explain myself?
Tommy: This is America, so nope!
Ranboo: This isn't America, this is OHIO!

Tubbo: The moon looks beautiful, doesn't it?
Tommy, looking at Tubbo: Yeah... but do you know what's more beautiful?
Tubbo and Tommy in unison: *sighs* Ranboo

Tubbo: The best part of an oreo is the cookie part, not the frosting. Deal with it.
Tommy: Darkness without light is an abyss. Light without darkness is blinding. You cannot have a coin with one side.
Ranboo: YO SOCRATES! IT'S A FUCKING COOKIE!

Tubbo, Entering Ranboo's room: Tommy did it again.
Ranboo: Peace disturbance?
Tubbo: What no-
Ranboo: Arson..?
Tubbo: NO, JESUS CHRIST, HOW MANY-
Ranboo: uh....Attempted murder?
Tubbo: NO, THEY ATE ALL THE FOOD IN THE FRIDGE, BUT WHAT THE FU-

(That one was beautiful)

Tommy: Self care is stuff like taking a bubble bath or putting on a lot of make up if you like that, or taking a nice warm nap and stuff like that basically.
Ranboo: Self care is the burning heat when rage washes over you. self care is when you feel the bones crack under your powerful fists. self care is the fear in your enemies eyes.
Tubbo: Self care is stealing someones birthday cake just to eat the frosting.
Ranboo: If you touch my birthday cake I'll make you eat your hands

Tubbo: We've got to find a way to cut down our expenses. What can we live without?
Tommy: Ranboo, probably. 

Tommy: Guess what number I'm thinking of.
Tubbo: 420?
Tommy: No, that's really immature of you. Someone else guess, and please take this seriously.
Ranboo: 69.
Tommy: Yeah it was 69

Tommy: Why does Tubbo always do the laundry so loudly?
Ranboo: So everyone knows that no one helps them out in the house.
Tubbo, in the distance: *slams the washing machine shut*

I'll probably post a bunch of chapters in a row because these take like two seconds to make.