Hey I un-forgot about this book :)

George: Do not come over to my house. If the house is on fire you may knock once, if I don't answer assume I set the fire and I want to burn to death.

Tubbo, holding a gun: If the conspiracies about life being a simulation are true WHOEVERS CONTROLLING MY SIM I JUST WANNA TALK.

Tommy: I reserve the right to judge a movie based on when it was made, thank you very much.

Eret: You consider anything made before 2000 old and bad.

Tommy: And I reserve that right! After all....

Tommy: I bet you wouldn't like the average movie made in 1879!

Eret: There were no movies made in 1879.

Tommy: *slams table* WRONG! There was ONE movie made in 1879! The first movie! A zoopraxioscope of a horse galloping!

Ranboo: Oooh! Let's go ask Phil if they saw it in theatres!

Ranboo: You have to apologize to them Tommy.

Tommy: Fine! But I must warn you that this might make me a better, nicer person and that is NOT the person you fell in love with!

Tommy: You are, of course, wondering why it is I have brought you here tonight.

Tubbo: Actually, Tommy, after all these years, I just sort of go with it.

Technoblade: Get in loser, we're going shopping.

Wilbur: This is a McDonald's drive thru.

Technoblade: Are you busy?

Dream: Yes.

Technoblade: Cool, listen to this.

Fundy: You're alive.

Eret: There's no need to sound so disappointed.

George: You remind me of the ocean.

Sapnap: Because I'm deep and mysterious?

George: No, because you're full of salt and you scare people.

Dream: I feel awful about killing you.
Tommy:
Dream: Even though technically you never even died, so I don't know what you're bitching about.

George: The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was changing their name to Tommy.

Dream: You look good in that hoodie.
George: You know where else I'd look good?
Dream, zero hesitation: My bed.
George, at the same time: By you're side- wait, what?

Ranboo: Life could be worse, Tubbo.
Tubbo: Life could be a lot better too!

Karl, about to leave the house: Don't spend all day watching YouTube, okay?
Quackity: I FORGE MY OWN PATH!!

George: So I was just having a conversation with Fundy about Star Wars; particularly, about the choice of architecture. The amount of people who die from falling down bottomless pits is TOO DAMN HIGH! Like, who designs architecture like this? Catwalks with no guard rails whatsoever, just zigging and zagging through enormous voids. Giant holes to nowhere!
Fundy: It's by design. It's a cleaner look, for a more elegant time.
George: Like... who the fuck put this hole here???? And why????
Fundy: Exhaust?
George: Darth Maul falls down a hole, Palpatine falls down a hole, Solo falls down a hole, everyone falls down a hole! Star Wars universe needs OSHA.
Fundy: Luke falls down a hole, Boba Fett falls down a hole...
George: Yes, yes, I forgot about those! R2-D2 falls down a hole in the Millenium Falcon after he fixes the hyperdrive.
Fundy: We're onto something here!
George: Obi-Wan almost falls down a hole.
Fundy: C-3PO falls off the barge into the sand. Pretty close to falling down a hole.
George: His lightsaber does though.
*Fundy thinks hard about what other Star Wars Characters fall down holes*
George: What if the hole is symbolic? The hole represents the dark side.
Fundy: Nah, doesn't work. Luke chooses to fall down the hole instead of joining Vader/The Dark Side.
George: Fair point.

(long one-)

Tommy: How much did you spend on this date?
Ranboo: $1400. But all of it's on credit cards, so it's like $5 a month for the next 2,000 years.

Sapnap: Blue M&Ms are the best.
BadBoyHalo: whAT IS THIS SLANDER?
Sapnap: What about it? They are.
BadBoyHalo: I WILL NOT ALLOW SUCH LIES ON MY CHRISTIAN MINECRAFT SERVER!
BadBoyHalo: THE RED ONES ARE THE BEST!
Sapnap: YEAH? WELL YOUR MOM'S A HO!
George: They're all chocolate inside, the colors don't mean anything.
Ranboo: I like the yellow ones.
Sapnap and BadBoyHalo: SHUT THE FUCK YOUR MOUTH!

Ranboo: Being gay is a constant battle between "I wish to sit on a window bench with my lover, our legs tangling as we listen to the birds" and "Hey, let's go throw rocks at fascists" and I think that's very sexy of us.
Tubbo: If the window's open and you time it right, you can do both.

Hey @I_Love_every_ship123 we should do this

Hmmmm yes