9. Christmas Slugs

"Wake up" a loud voice breaks me out of a deep sleep.

I sit up in shock grabbing my wand as a loud bang sounds by the foot of my bed.

"Ahh what the fuck is happening?" Pansy screams as she looks around her hair stuck up at odd angles.

I look around confused until my eyes land on a very annoying French man standing there with the dorm door wide open.

"Seriously Blaise?" I groan and fall back into my bed my heart still racing.

Daphne Greengrass grabs her pillow and throws it angrily at Blaise "what the hell Zabini? It's the Christmas holidays why are you waking us up?"

Blaise smirks "it's ten o'clock in the morning you fools. Half the school is already out seizing the day."

Daphne sighs "yeah well I'm hungover so fuck off." She rolls over in her bed burying her head under her duvet.

Pansy glares over at me "you know I really miss the days when you two weren't speaking. At least I didn't get woken up in such a rude way."

I laugh slightly as she dramatically falls back into her bed with her pillow over her face.

I tap my bed "sit down then before Pansy kills you."

Blaise smiles as he sits down onto my bed leaning against the bottom end of it and stretching his legs out. I reach up and pull the long cord closing the curtains around the four posts of the bed.

Blaise raises his wand and mutters a quick spell so that the others can no longer hear us. He smiles at me "there, that should stop their whining."

I nod "and prevent a murder."

"Oh please" Blaise leans forward "anyway I only came here to ask you what you are wearing to Slughorn's."

I shrug "honestly I haven't even had time to think about ordering a dress from anywhere. I was just going to wear one of the old ones you gave me and make the alterations with my wand."

Blaise tuts "no, no, no that will not work."

"I was going to wear the lilac tulle one! The one I worse to dinner with the Malfoy's years ago."

Blaise's mouth drops open "Angelica you were like twelve? Firstly why the hell do you still have that dress and secondly how did you ever imagine you were going to fit into that?"

"Oh please I said I was going to make alterations!"

Blaise simply shakes his head "no. That is not happening."

"Well I don't have time to order a new dress, I will have to rewear one or borrow one off the girls."

"Or..." Blaise smiles widely as he reaches down to the foot of my bed, he sits back up straight with a large black box in his hands "you could wear this?"

I sigh as I sit up straighter in the bed "oh Blaise you really didn't have to."

He smirks "I know that. I couldn't not get it though. I saw it in summer and new this dress was made for you, I've been counting down the days till I could give it to you. I just knew there was going to be an occasion of some sort where you could wear it."