7.love?

Ciel POV

Love? I... I d...don't know, do I? I..I...

Rimuru POV

Ciel- I...I....

I suddenly heard a loud sound and snapped my head upright.

I saw there laying on the ground a unconscious Ciel.

Rimuru- Ciel!

I rushed over to her and checked her vitals but  it seems she is fine.
I pick her up and lay her on to the couch.

I couldn't help but chuckle to myself,
I finally beat Ciel in an argument! I broke down laughing and grabbing my stomach.

The next day

Ciel POV

I woke up on the couch? Why on the couch? Wait why would I sleep in the first place?

I suddenly remembered, I...I... love him.

I stood up and looked to the clock that was hanging of the wall. It's Morning?  Well Rimuru probably sleeps right now I'm gonna make breakfast and ... and I...I..s..till need t..to tell him...

I walked to the kitchen but wenn I stepped into it I saw Rimuru with a apron on and trying to make some eggs, based on the smell he failed badly.

Ciel (whispers)- I love you.

I walked behind him and he still didn't notice me, I hugged him from the back an laid my head on his shoulder.

Ciel- why do you ruin the eggs I bought?

Rimuru(surprised)- Ciel! You are up, but what do you mean? I'm doing my best here!

He started to pout

Ciel- let me handle them, maybe I can still save them, honey.

Rimuru- HONEY?

Ciel(sad)-no?

Rimuru- no, no I was just surprised! But can I take that as a answer for my Question from yesterday?

Ciel(Blushing)- y ... yes!

I finally did it! I told him!

We were both blushing and Rimuru turned around and kissed me! But I gave in and excepted the loving kiss. We stayed in that position for a bit until...

Ciel- the eggs!

I freed myself from the kiss because I smelled something burn!

Ciel- well they were ruined already anyway.

Rimuru- hey! I did my best!

Small time skip

Rimuru POV

I waited at the breakfast table until Ciel came in with breakfast.
Scrambled eggs with bacon. She sat down and we began to eat. In the middle of it we started talking.

Rimuru- so when is school going to start?