Transformers Prime

Name: Skye Martinez
Age: 8
Species: Human
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Aromantic
Pronouns: She/Her
Crush: None
Guardian: Bumblebee
Friends: The Autobots, Jack, Miko, Rafael
Enemies: Her uncle, the Decepticons
Personality: Helpful, stubborn, smart, introverted, quiet, antisocial, independent, caring
Theme Song: Sensitive Alex Porat
Appearance:

Name: Skye Martinez Age: 8Species: HumanGender: FemaleSexuality: AromanticPronouns: She/HerCrush: NoneGuardian: Bumblebee Friends: The Autobots, Jack, Miko, Rafael Enemies: Her uncle, the Decepticons Personality: Helpful, stubborn, smart, introver...

Voice Claim: Peyton List
Singing: Alex Porat
Likes: Video games, music, helping her friends, sneaking out, night time, animals, coffee
Dislikes: Her uncle, accepting help, large crowds, school, bullies, sleeping, clowns
Family: Greg (father, deceased), Anna (mother, deceased), Tony (uncle, alive)
Outfit:

Voice Claim: Peyton ListSinging: Alex PoratLikes: Video games, music, helping her friends, sneaking out, night time, animals, coffee Dislikes: Her uncle, accepting help, large crowds, school, bullies, sleeping, clownsFamily: Greg (father, deceased...

Backstory: Skye's parents were both murdered during a break in when she was still very young. She was sent to live with her uncle Tony who didn't want anything to do with Skye and instead would just use her as his punching bag. Whenever he got drunk he would always hit Skye calling her a 'mistake' or 'useless' which deeply effected Skye's mental health. Skye would barely sleep since Tony would punish her if she ever did. Eventually, as she got older Tony would only let her leave the house for school or to run some errands.
Other:
-She hates sleeping and doesn't like to really eat as she feels like it is too much work
-She loves stargazing
-Her height is 4'2