Chapter 3

Jin took him outside the venue, there was a swimming pool there, it was very quiet, not many people like inside.

"sit here"

"This place is better than inside, thank you"

"Why did you come here if you don't like crowds?"

"Ah he invited me here, I thought it wouldn't be this crowded" Jin poured wine into Jungkook's glass and invited him to toast.

"Cheers?"

"Cheers"

It doesn't feel like Jungkook has finished a lot of glasses when he's with Jin, making him drunk, he's never like that usually, it means he really enjoys when he's with Jin. They talked about a lot of things and Jungkook felt comfortable talking to him, he became more open when he talked to Jin, very different from Taehyung.

"Jin, I think I should go back inside, I have to  ask him to come home, my head is so dizzy, I think I'm drunk" Jungkook tried to stand up but his legs were too weak, he almost fell down, luckily Jin caught him and helped him back up.

"Let me take you, Taehyung must be busy with his friends, he didn't even look for you" Jungkook didn't answer Jin's question, he was already very drunk and his head also felt dizzy. He let Jin take him away and got into his car.

"Where do you live?" Jin turned around and saw Jungkook was already unconscious. Jin was forced to take him to his house. He doesn't know where Jungkook lives.

When he got home, he picked Jungkook up and carried him to his room, laying him on the bed and suddenly his eyes opened.

"Sleep here, I'll sleep in the guest room"

"Ahh.. why? Why are you sleeping in the guest room? I'm here..you there, no.. I don't like it, I'm here, you're here" Jungkook is so cute when he's drunk.

"Okay I'll stay here until you sleep, so just sleep"

"No..no..no.. we usually do it before sleeping, I like to sweat, you know? Right?"

"What? Sweating? Why are you sleeping sweaty?" Jungkook sat up and looked into Jin's eyes with his drunken look. Covered Jin's cheeks.

"Play, we usually play before going to sleep" Jin just swallowed his saliva, Jungkook's face when he was close was very beautiful.

"What do you mean? Play? Say it clearly, play what?"

"Play, sweating, that's obvious" Jungkook ran his finger up to Jin's chest and slowly unbuttoned Jin's shirt one by one, but Jin held him back.

"Wait, is this what you mean by play?" Jungkook just nodded with his deer eyes.

"I want to play so I can sleep"

"How about a cuddle as a warm-up?"

"Hmm i like it" Jin laid Jungkook's body on the bed and quickly Jungkook stretched his arms as if he wanted to hug Jin, but that's what Jin did, he got on the bed and hugged Jungkook's body tightly.

"Kiss me"

"No, just cuddle after that we'll play" Jungkook dived his face into Jin's chest and hugged him tightly.

Jin really wanted to do it, he'd done it with lots of other guys and girls, but not with Someone who was drunk and not with Jungkook.

"You're so beautiful Jungkook" Jin stroked Jungkook's hair and closed his eyes.

Jin had no other intentions other than to put Jungkook to sleep.