[ F I V E ] Terror

༺best read in white for aesthetic purposes

best read in white for aesthetic purposes...!
———
[ Third Point of View ]
✞ Terror ✞
———

"Gojo-Sensei I think I should go in too." Megumi proclaimed, he was sat on a bench next to Gojo, the man sitting down on the ground next to him.

"Like I said, you're still recovering."

"Someone needs to keep an eye on Itadori though, right? And what was with making (Y/N)-kun go with them?" Megumi seemed worried, making his teacher chuckle.

"That's true. But the one we're testing this time is Nobara. (Y/N)-Kun is just there for extra measures." Smiled Gojo.

Megumi didn't understand the man's logic— if he was so worried about them then he could've went himself. After all he is their teacher. Though the worry shouldn't be needed, since worrying in the Jujutsu world is pointless. Death doesn't have favorites after all.

'Or maybe sensei is just actually crazy' Megumi nonchalantly thought.

Inside the building...

"What a pain. Why do I have to deal with curses after coming all the way to Tokyo?" Nobara huffed, marching up the stairs of the building.

Itadori and (Y/N) were following behind her, "Huh? Didn't you come here to exorcise curses?" He asked with a raise of a brow, confused.

The girl in question didn't respond as she looked behind her, "Let's save some time and split up. I'll start from the top and go floor by floor." She pointed a finger at the two males, "You and the kid can start from the bottom. Let's get this over with and grab sushi in Ginza already."

Itadori narrowed his eyes a bit, "Hold on. Let's take this a but more seriously. Curses are dangerous, you know! Plus," Bringing up their held hands, he wagged their arms up and down in emphasis, "We have (Y/N)-Kun too! He could get hurt if we don't take it seriously."

The mentioned boy felt his eyelid twitch as Itadori kept moving their held hands up and down, practically close to ripping his arm off. Not feeling like going through the pain of a loss arm, (Y/N) harshly yanked his hand out of Itadori's hold, poker face still present.

And seems like it was a good choice in doing so, his (E/C) eye watched as Nobara quickly ran down the few steps towards the two of them. (Y/N) casually took a step back before the girl went and sent a kick to her classmate's stomach, comically spinning him in the air before he fell to the ground.

"...." The young boy stood between the two teens, as they began to argue with a done expression on his face.

Placing her hands on her hips she scoffed, annoyed, "I don't wanna hear it from a newbie like you! Now get moving!" Turning back around, she continued back up the steps in a foul mood.