(Y/n) Mikaelson - The Tribrid Series (VK x Tribrid!Reader)

Name: (Y/n) Andrea Mikaelson

Age: 16

Birth Date: (y/b/d)

Hair Color (h/c) with an auburn tint

Eye Color: (e/c) with a light blue tint

Skin Color: Pale (s/c)

Height: (y/h) (between 5'3" and 5'7")

Family: Hayley Marshall-Kenner (mother, deceased), Klaus Mikaelson (father, deceased), Elijah (deceased), Kol (alive), Finn (deceased) and Henrik (deceased) Mikaelson (uncles), Rebekah and Freya Mikaelson (aunts, alive), Ansel (grandfather, deceased), Esther Mikaelson (grandmother, deceased), Dahlia (grand-aunt, deceased) Mikael (step-grandfather, deceased), Marcel Gerard (uncle through Rebekah, alive), Davina Claire (aunt through Kol, alive), Keelin (aunt through Freya, alive), Nik (cousin, alive), Labonair Family (lol idk the members)

Species: Tribrid (fully activated)

Appearance: (Y/n) is a girl with (h/c) hair with an auburn tint, (e/c) eyes with a light blue tint and (s/c) skin. She also possesses the Crescent birthmark on right shoulder, inherited from her mother, thus making her a part of the Crescent Wolf Pack, basically being werewolf royalty.

Wolf Form: White fur and glowing golden yellow eyes.

Vampire Face: Maintains golden yellow eyes but with vivid red at the inner corner of the irises and black veins that go down from her lower eyelids to above her cheekbones.

Personality: (Y/n) is a kind, caring, nice but fierce teenager, having inherited Hayley's toughness and Klaus' tenacity. (Y/n) can be pretty ruthless and cold when her loved ones are in danger or hurt even if it's just a simple scar. She is also very intelligent and cunning as well as extremely sarcastic, often biting back others remarks with her own, though it drips with a certain coldness.

Powers and Abilities (at the start): Superhuman Strength, Speed, Stamina, Reflexes and Durability, Mind Compulsion, Spell Casting, Magic Sonic Scream, Magic Repulse, Enhanced Hearing, Shifting, Good Combatant

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

.

.

IM BACK ONCE AGAIN

i swear im not dead just had a lot of things prepared for christmas

published this as a bit of a christmas gift :)

also

.

.

THX SO MUCH FOR 107 READS ON BORN AGAIN

i appreciate it and will update the book soon