03

THIRD POV

Takemichi's eyes were like drifting oceans.

The three seemed drawn into Takemichi's eyes.

Looking into his eyes, was like being lost at sea.

"Shall we?" Takemichi said, snapping the three out of their thoughts.

"What game are we playing, Takemichi-kun?" Koko asked.

"BS." Takemichi said.

"Are you being serious?" Kokonoi asked.

"Yeah, now eat shit, Koko." Takemichi said, as he grinned.

Takemichi then started to open the two new decks of cards, and split them in five decks.

Shuffling them all, and switching half with other stacks.

He gave the sets to Koko, and the trio.

"Do they know how to play BS, Koko?" Takemichi asked, looking at the white-haired male.

"They should because I briefed them on the potential games we'd play... that is.. if they listened to me." Koko said, eyeing the guilty trio.

Oop, busted.

"Ok, BS is played were the players bluff, and get rid off all their cards before the others." Takemichi stated.

"It starts with one or more ace(s), playing it face down, clockwise." Kokonoi continued.

"And let's say, I put down an ace, and then Koko didn't have two, and put down a three." Takemichi said.

"Takemichi can say BS, and we will reveal the card. If it wasn't a two, then I have to grab all the discard cards." Kokonoi said.

"But if it was an a two, and I was wrong, I have to take the cards." Takemichi finished.

"Does it make sense?" Takemichi asked.

"Yes, but why are the pocker chips?" Ran asked.

"Because, we are going to bet every round!!" Takemichi said, holding a coin.

"By the time I'm done with him, he's gonna drop dead, with all the money I squeeze out of this walking bank." He said, pointing to the white-haired male.

Takemichi looked at Kokonoi, "As I've said Koko, eat shit."

All Kokonoi could do was deadpan..

Normal Takemichi-kun, sigh...