Chapter 3 Meet the Quintuplets Part 1

Toshinori Yagi's Pov (The next day 4:50 PM)

I woke up this morning a bit tired from walking last night. But I gotta say it was worth it since I know where Itsuki lives and got to know her a bit. I'm hoping I can help her blossom into an independent college student someday. *she has a lot of errors in her methods and needs work on proper techniques in her subjects but has great potential it just needs to be unlocked even if it will be a bloody journey but one I'm willing to cross yeah!* I think to myself determined as I am walking to the apartment seeing Itsuki hang out with I believe some of her new friends I could be wrong not sure. "and who are you supposed to be!?" I hear an annoyed girls voice say as I look and find a girl with two butterfly ribbons on putting her foot on a sign. "OH! sorry didn't expect ya mate" I say startled laughing awkwardly. "I'm Toshinori Yagi! I'm a tutor for my new friend Itsuki Nakano I assume your her friend yeah?" I introduce and ask as she smirks. "glad to know your honest it's rare to find guys like you around I'm Nino Nakano Itsuki's sister" she says as the wheels in my head spin. "oooh gotcha are you two twins cause you two look alike!" I say a bit excited as Nino chuckles. "yeah you can say that" she says shrugging "oh umm where's your apartment room then if your ok with me asking?" I ask awkwardly as she sighs. "get a backbone sometime! But yeah follow me" she says nonchalantly as I nod my head following her. "so Nino do you two have any other siblings?" I ask as a precaution "yeah there's five we're all quintuplets" she says as I get fascinated. "oh my daze that's amazing I never met quintuplets before!" I say genuinely surprised "well now you have...come on!" She says dragging me to the apartment room. "also why do you wish to help us...is it money, pride, popularity, any of that?" She asks giving me an ice cold expression as I shake in fear. "uh well no I...uh...I just enjoy helping others no matter what yeah!" I say with an honest and anxious tone mixed into it. "I just hate when people aren't doing so well so even if your dad didn't offer me I would help you regardless it is to help those in need and defend them however I can for if I can't help someone now it could affect them negatively later on...my motto is based off of two quotes I follow to this day..." I explain as Nino nods her head easing her icy glare for a moment. "one don't put off to tomorrow what can be done today! And two you may not be able to change the world but helping someone else no matter how big or small the problem can change there world for them!" I say with honesty as she looks at me with an awed expression as soon as she realizes I saw her expression she looks away immediately. "I see... anyways let's hurry along now!" "Roger dodger!" I say laughing at my corny joke as I hear her sigh a bit "alright we have arrived!" She said as I see four other girls Itsuki Included. "hey Toshinori you arrived!" Itsuki says happily as I wave back shyly "thanks for bringing me... Nino..." I say smiling awkwardly as she huffs "it's fine don't worry... anyways...you obviously know me and Itsuki...that's Ichika, Miku, and Yotsuba" Nino says introducing the other quints Ichika with the shorter hair Miku with the headphones which are nice for the record and Yotsuba the one with a green bow on her hair. Since they're not familiar with me they gave me poker faces until after an awkward silence each showed a different expression. Ichika smirking at me, Miku still having the same poker face look and Yotsuba with a childlike smile as I chuckle at each of their unique behaviors. "well shall we get started?" I ask as Ichika nods slightly, Nino sighs, Miku silently just heads to the apartment room, Yotsuba raises her fist in the air "Yes sir!" She says happily as I laugh and Itsuki smiles at me brightly. "I believe in you Toshinori just get to know my sister's they'll warm up to you soon" she says with confidence as I smirk "Right so um let's see how much of a buger this will be" I say expecting the worst, hoping for the best.

1 hour later

After getting settled down and getting a summary of their weakest and strongest subjects in order along with their bad studying habits Nino walked up to me. "hey you hungry?" She asks as I nod smiling "abit got a tad carried away getting you guys settled in...oh and for the record take as much time as you need to get into studying I'm not like some guy who is socially awkward, dense, and a bloody idiot with social ques nor am I gonna force you guys to study either but I will help however I can and whenever your ready for that help I'm always around the corner yeah?" I say with honesty as Ichika looks at me smirking, Nino looks at me surprised I'm assuming from not being forceful about this. "wow I expected you to try and force us all I'm impressed... barely" she says sounding a tad bit genuinely kind but then back to cold instantly. "but anyways here some cookies I made to much so...there's enough for everyone!" She says allowing us to eat her cookie's "oh my word these are bonkers there amazing!" I say impressed "glad you like them here's some water to" she says as I start to immediately drink it down "wow thirsty weren't you?" She asks me "yep" I simply say smiling "well happy to please" she says smiling as I chuckle. "alright snack time is over I need to see where you guys are at I wish for you five to take a practice test and no cheating either I got my eye on you guys" I say sounding in a serious tone as they nod and take the test *seems being honest with them off the bat keeps things running smoothly best keep it up yeah* I think to myself "and be sure to take your time as well!" I say as Nino sighs "yeah yeah we get it" she says rolling her eyes at me as I chuckle about her very sassy tone.

30 to 45 minutes later

Alright now that you guys finished I'll show you guys your scores after I review with you guys your strengths, weaknesses, and how to improve alright yeah?" I ask as they nod some more enthusiastic than others. "alright Ichika" I say as she looks at me with a tired face "seems you don't spend enough time on a question as you should be don't give up until the end and make sure to double check your work to be sure it's right even if you finished..." I explain as Ichika nods. "Nino don't slack off in general alright it's ok to study at your own pace everyone is different as long as it's productive for you that's what matters..." I say as Nino huffs In annoyance. "Miku have confidence in yourself and share what you know with your sisters group studying can allow those studying to improve one another Iron Sharpens Iron as Brother Sharpens Brother or in this case Sister Sharpens Sister..." I say as she just stares at me coldly but nods. "Yotsuba you answer your questions carelessly and make careless mistakes that can be avoided try to stay focused..." I say as she nods excited "understood sir!" She says cheerfully which makes me smile. "and finally you Itsuki I already told you your flaws I trust you've been doing what I told you prior?" I ask as she nods smiling "I've been doing my best" she says honestly "good make sure to do the strategies I mentioned earlier and help each other do your best and don't rush success or progress patience is a virtue!" I say with hope. "must you always be the optimist?" Nino sarcasticly asks "yep!" I answer as she sighs. "alright now for your scores you all scored 100 combined that is...but that's ok we just need to improve on your weaker subjects and implement those studying habits I spoke of earlier every time you study keep doing so and eventually it will become apart of your improvements" I explain as they nod. "now that all that is over I wish to get to know you five better a bit at a time so after we study I will each day talk to one of you individually get to learn your personality your likes and dislikes and so on and hopefully become your friends any complaints?" I ask as I hear silence. "alright Ichika I'll start with you today alright?" I ask as Ichika nods "this outta be fun I get to talk to a cute boy after a long day of studying" she says in a flirtatious tone as I blush nervously at her boldness as she walks over to me. "ICHIKA!" Itsuki yells blushing "aww don't worry Itsuki I'm just teasing him so did your heart race?" She asks as I look away "so shy and innocent to I think I'm gonna enjoy messing with you!" She says petting my head. "umm...shall we Ichika?" I say blushing as she giggles "sure cutie..." She says smirking as I blush again and we head out to get to know one another better.

Ichika's Pov 5 minutes later at the balcony

"So I'm Toshinori Yagi nice to meet ya" he says politely. "well hello there Toshinori Yagi I'm Ichika Nakano the oldest of the quintuplets" I say leaning towards him a bit smiling then sitting back down. "so...what are your hobbies, goals, likes and dislikes?" He asks "well...my hobbies are just enjoying my youth as for my..." I say yawning for a moment. "my goals...I don't really feel like telling you yet...I'll let you figure it out on your own...it's fun to see you get so flustered it's adorable" I say as he blushes. "very well..." He says shyly "my likes are love, romance, my sister's and...you since you are so innocent and adorable...it's nice to find guys like you around" I say giggling a bit as he covers his face. "...um thanks...I think?" He says as I laugh. "your reactions are so precious and priceless!" I say now just giggling. "ok...?" He says confused as I am now staring at him smiling. "now as for my dislikes...it's when very embarrassing situations happen or if people don't take there youth seriously or if I don't get enough sleep..." I say starting to nod off. "um Ichika you alright?" He asks as I nod and lay my head on his shoulder passing out from exhaustion.