🄾🄽🄴

Welcome to the beginning of "Messages in the Corridors!"

-
Pax Corporation is the most famous business of them all. They are everywhere, like their crest a snake, that wriggles its way through the dense forest of the business world.
A famous corporation run by an illustrious family, the Von Hagen family...

Austin Von Hagen, former CEO of PAX Corp, widow and father of two. For a man his age, he is quite the show, most of the older ladies are bound to fall for the single father of two, attempting to get a piece of his love. Though his love is far from him, six feet under to be exact... Ever since the death of his loving wife after his youngest's birth, he had vowed to never get another lover.

 Ever since the death of his loving wife after his youngest's birth, he had vowed to never get another lover

Giann Von Hagen, the eldest son of Austin Von Hagen, was to be heir to PAX Corp. Status... missing in action. However, before his disappearance, he was to run PAX after his father. He was a caring older brother, trying his best to be there for his younger brother. After joining NXX, Giann Von Hagen was proclaimed to be missing... it is unknown if he is alive.

Marius Von Hagen, the youngest son of Austin Von Hagen and second heir to PAX corp. Similar to his father, the young man is known for his looks and charisma, with young females swooning over him left to right. Due to the disappearance of his brother, Marius was given the title of CEO of PAX after his father's retirement. Though only 22, and in university, Marius Von Hagen shows the utmost respect and maturity in the business industry.

However

However... he wishes not to pursue such a path as the business world... he wants to follow his dream of being a painter, and though it can't happen as himself, he can make it happen as someone else...

The mysterious painter Z, was him, Marius Von Hagen. Though he knows that his double life won't last forever... he has to face the truth with his father one day....

And this was today...

"So, you wish to resign from the title," A man in his late 50s stares at a younger man, "Marius... What are you to do?"