Chapter 3

A few days have passed and there have been very long days of boredom and loneliness. And what else does Visenya get to do in the castle. There was no one she even wanted or tried to talk to. Because on the days that she was allowed to walk among the people in the court, everyone looked at her so much and everyone was just rude in front of her. Visenya didn't even like her handmaidens. They were so rude too and they were so quick and disobedient. They even talked behind her back all the time.

How can they be so mean and stupid to a person they don't even know. But Visenya wasn't going to let this get to her just yet. But she has a thought about who might be behind this. Everyone in the family is still against her even Aemond who knows that Visenya doesn't like him one bit and he might have to take her by force next time. What will it look like then? But what Visenya suspects the most are Alicent, Aegon and Helaena. Alicent may want to take care of her but she'll probably take her feelings about Rhaenyera out on her all the time and one day a storm will probably come over poor Visenya.

Aegon may have been badly hurt and had a few swings of mind damage as well and is acting bad and crazy too but Visenya has a feeling he wants to play with her either for better or for worse. But it doesn't matter how much or how badly he wanted her.Helaena may be totally crazy but the problem is that she walks around freely and both says and does things that hurt everyone, especially her own daughter who she prefers to ignore. Poor cousin Jaehaera who only has her grandmother and uncle Aemond around her.

But Visenya knows inside that she must not be the inside of Jaehaera because of Alicent. She could see it all during the dinner that night even how kind she was to her and how she made Jaehaera so happy for kind sociality. But Alicent has been coming by Visenya far too often these days, telling her several times how to behave, where to go and what to do. And none of the things she told her were mostly about Visenya not being allowed to do anything at all, not even paint, embroider or read. Visenya sat still in her room for the most part, pondering a lot.

She, of all the royal family, had a large room with a balcony and furniture, but she had a simple single room with a bed, a table, a small wardrobe with clothes and a reasonably large window with glass, which you couldn't open either. Visenya also thinks that if Alicent saw her leave the room, she would probably lock her in. How will she be able to get some freedom? But she could see the large dragon abode on the other side of the city and it was in great ruins. But no kites were flying around the place either.

Also, years ago she heard how the people destroyed the whole place because they got mad at the Targaryens and what happened to all the dragons she didn't hear about but from what she can imagine it sounded like they flew out of the caves and ran away. But where could they be? There were only a few left she knew and she would just like to see them once and then just be alone. Visenya didn't even get an egg with her when she moved with her sisters to Driftmark. Baela and Rhaena have their yets and her cousin Rhaenys has her Meleys yet. But from what Visenya remembers, her father had put her eggs away in the meantime so they could keep several more dragons for the future just in case.

"Your dragon will grow big and just as strong so you my Visenya, one day you will get it back." Daemon said back 5 years ago to Visenya. From what she remembered quite well, her egg was completely green with white scale marks on it that glistened among the scale shells. But she doesn't know where the eggs could be now.

It would probably have been stolen by now or destroyed by people or hidden so well that it will remain in stone one day. Visenya found the whole thought even sadder and she won't get a dragon either. She knows that Aemond still has the oldest Dragon Vhagar who is still living a year war in his old and worn years. King Aegon still has his worn and weak beautiful golden Sunfyre lying resting his remaining injuries. People usually say that Sunfyre doesn't have much desire to be able to fly anymore after all the fighting he had to go through before.