1

"I have to leave." Yoongi spoke as he stood up from the table where he and Jin sat, working with their assignments.

"But you aren't done yet..." Jin, the handsome young man with plump lips and a fluffy personality spoke.
The latter, looking rather cold and uninterested, shrugged his shoulders and started packing his bag.

"Answer me, Min Yoongi." The older demanded.

"Please let me alone for sometime hyung. It's been so exhausting." Yoongi's soft and deep voice spoke.

"Is it about him?"

"I'm going."

Yoongi left for his home as he was at Jin's place doing all the works he got from his morning class.
Now that Jin had mentioned him, Yoongi couldn't stop thinking about him.

"You really don't love me? Oh you don't need to. Who am I even forcing. I see you all happy with that Namjoon guy. It's better I guess." He thought.

It was already 5:30 in the evening. The orange sunlight danced on the little flowers and bushes in Yoongi's front yard.

"You were like this, the sunshine that entered in my heart and brought light in my life." Yoongi heard his own voice.

___

"Namjoon, I feel like something." The cheerful guy with a heart smile said, his hands over the left side of his chest.

"Tell me, what is it?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know. I feel like I'm missing something."

"You've been telling this for a few days... I guess it's time for you to take a break from life. You've been over working yourself. Take a few days leave, I'll handle the rest." Namjoon reassured alongwith his calm, dimple smile. He put back the notes on the table at their music room.

Hoseok was relieved hearing this. Namjoon is right, he's been over working himself and that might've lead to all these uncomfortable thoughts in his mind. He's been too much involved with University activities and now they're to compose music for the annual festa. He decided to get back home and have a good sleep.

"Let's call it a day then." He said before leaving home.

_?¿?¿?_

I