The Arcade

You've been "searching" for a suitable relationship for atleast about a month now with your love wizard Riri (by force), and it has gone absolutely nowhere. You can admit some of these people turned out to be absolutely gorgeous or handsome, but you never really developed a true connection with any of them.

During this time you've grown quite attached to the weird yellow flying thingamabob though. Yes, they're very annoying, but... they are rather nice to be around when they aren't trying to force you to date somebody you just met every 5 seconds.

Today was one of those days that Riri forced you to leave your home and find a suitable mate. They had taken form into her girl version and walked alongside you.

"So where exactly are you taking me today?" You say unenthusiastically.

"You'll see! It's a surprise hehe~!" Riri says grinning widely.

"I don't like that look... you're up to something bad again aren't you?" You glare.

"No, no! Nothing like that! Today is extra special!" Riri winks at you skipping ahead.

"Hey! Don't walk so fast! What do you mean by that?!" You yell trying to catch up.

A few minutes later you two finally arrive to the destination Riri stopping infront of the entrance.

"Tada! The arcade!" Riri exclaims dramatically posing.

"The... arcade? How exactly is this supposed to be helping me find a match?" You ask glaring at the blonde.

"Well to put it simply... we're going on a date!" Riri replies excitedly.

"What?! A date? What do you mean?" You ask shocked.

"No, not a real one silly! It's just so I can get some ideas on how to hook you up properly!" Riri happily smiles clasping her hands together.

"That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard." You glare.

"Come on it'll be fun!" Riri says taking you by the hand and leading you into the arcade.

"Urgh... alright." You sigh following behind.

Inside there are many arcade games, but the one that sticks out the most to you and Riri is the claw machine.

"Ouu! I've always wanted to play one of these~!" Riri ecstatically hovers around the machine.

"You've never played? Hang on, let me go buy some tokens." You say letting go of her hand.

Riri transforms into his boy self before taking ahold of your hand once more. "Let me pay for us both~" Riri says in a flirty tone.

"No." You reply unamused to his bullshit.

"Okay~!" Riri transforms back into her girl version flashing her signature smile.

Walking to the token machine you pay for your guy's tokens before then making your way back to the claw machine, and inserting a coin.

"You want to go first?" You ask Riri.

"Sure!" Riri replies grinning.

You proceed to watch as Riri tries to win an oversized plushie (failing miserably) before then taking your turn.

"You can do it!" Riri cheers.

"Shut your mouth I can't concentrate!" You reply irritated.

The plushie is then picked up by the claw before then being dropped down again.

"Awh! Too bad~!" Riri snickers teasingly.

"Tch...! No more of this game let's do something else." You reply frustrated.