Chapter 2

I get out of my car purse in hand and walk into Lincoln High. As I'm walking down the halls I get the usual stares and whispering from people in school. I just feel so alien here. I never used to go here I recently moved to Water Brook, Virginia. I used to live in Los Angeles where it was always sunny and dry but Virginia was just awful. My dad died two years ago when I was fourteen. He used to own a multi- millionaire company but when he died my mom had to sell it. It was sad because I felt like his work just faded away with him. But that's why we own one of the biggest houses in this small town and is probably why everyone stares. I don't talk to anyone here because I don't like them not because im a loner. 

I walked to my locker and got out my books. As I was turning away I get smashed into my locker. My head got smacked into the corner of the locker door and I could feel the blood trickling down my blond hair. I look up to see some guy probably a jock. He has ginger hair and looks like he is probably a footballer with his varsity jacket and steroid like build. He stood there laughing at me. Does this bitch think that I'm going to take this from a no brain bastard? 

"Excuse me?" I said glaring into his soul. I was steaming. I may look like a defenseless little rich girl but I started from the bottom and worked my way up. I learned that if I let people walk all over me I'm nothing better. 

"Excuse you. Walking her like you own the place. This is my school and you better know that. Watch yourself. "He said smiling. He thought I was going to back down when I heard that but he has another thing coming. 

I turn my head and put my books back in my locker and I am aware people are watching the back of my blonde hair being stained with blood. I turn around and look into that jerks eyes damn well knowing he wouldn't be gone. I clenched my fists and remembering what my dad taught me, I tucked my thumb inside my hand and looked him right in the eye and punched him right in the face. 

The power caused him to stagger back and my right hand throbbed in pain but the adrenaline overpowered me. I could see everyone's face shocked and curious on what I was going to do next. The ginger boy looked me in the eyes his face red and blood flowing out of his mouth. Damn I'm good. I could see he was contemplating hitting me back but he know he couldn't because I was a girl. But I guess I chose to because as he rose his fist my eyes widened and everyone looked dumbfounded before he could touch me I socked him in the stomach. 

He doubled over on the floor and while he was down I did something I knew I would regret but I couldn't stop my anger took over me. I repeatedly kicked him in the stomach as he cried for help then i saw a teacher down the hall and yell out my name. I kicked him one last time hard in the groin and as he screamed in pain I grabbed my purse and ran as fast as I could out of the school.