In a Perfect World

Billy ended up asleep on your couch. You went and picked up the phone dialing Eddie's number. "Y/n?" Eddie answered. He had obviously been waiting for you to call. I'm a horrible person. "Hey, Eds." you said softly. "You okay? Want me to come over?" he asked you.

"I, um, I'm actually really tired and think I just wanna get some sleep." you said. "But I appreciate the offer." you added sweetly. "Yeah, sure. Well, call if you need anything and I'll come see you tomorrow." Eddie said, not asking permission this time. "That sounds good. Goodnight, Eddie." "Goodnight, y/n."

You had a lot to think about but you really were exhausted. You brushed your teeth and pulled your hair into a messy bun. You threw on some pajama's and crawled into your bed. You fell asleep as soon as your head hit the pillow. You drifted off into a dream.

SMUT ⚠️: threesome, mentions of anal sex

You were laying naked in your bed. Eddie kissed you deeply. You felt his hand on your breast. You moaned as he started massaging your nipple. You felt a face between your thighs. You looked down to see Billy looking up at you, grinning devilishly. He licked your slit slowly. You were drenched already.

You reached down and grabbed onto his hair. Eddie began kissing down your neck, leaving a trail of love marks. You gripped the back of his head with your other hand moaning loudly. Billy was sucking on your clit, he entered two fingers curling them upwards. "Fuck, Billy," you moaned.

Eddie got up to his knees and you began sucking on his cock, moaning all over it from the pleasure you were receiving below. You grabbed Eddie's ass bringing his cock deeper into your mouth. "Fuck, y/n, just like that." He moaned. You were sucking and pumping Eddie with your hand as you felt your orgasm coming.

You sped up your mouth syncing it with Billy's fingers. You felt your orgasm erupt through your entire body. Billy licked up your juices, savoring every drop. Eddie removed his cock from your mouth. Billy sat on the bed. "Come here," he said huskily.

You crawled over to him and took him in your mouth. Eddie came up behind you, he lined himself up and entered you slowly. "Mmmm", you said with Billy still in your mouth. Eddie began to thrust harder and Billy grabbed your hair bobbing your head up and down.

Eddie smacked your ass. "Get up," he ordered. Billy pulled you towards him so you were straddling his lap. He lifted you slightly to place you over his member. You slid down slowly, arms around his neck. Eddie came up behind you and grabbed some lube. He put his fingers against your other hole and slowly worked in one finger, then two, easing you into it.

You moaned as you continued to ride Billy. Eddie lined himself up and slowly entered you from behind. You cried out. It hurt a bit at first but then it felt incredible. Eddie made small slow strokes as you adjusted to him being inside you. The feeling of both of them inside of you at once was indescribable. You leaned over Billy and he began to thrust up into you.

Eddie continuing from behind. Your bodies all thrashing together. You had never felt anything like it before. Your hands were on Billy's chest, "does that feel good, baby?" he said thrusting fast and deep into you. You nodded fiercely. You couldn't speak. Eddie had his hands on your hips, he smacked your ass as he thrust in and out.

You screamed out in pleasure as you had the most intense orgasm of your life. Eddie was next and then Billy. You laid down and stared at the ceiling, feeling fully satisfied.

You woke up. Holy shit. You grabbed your pillow putting it over your head groaning loudly into it. What a dream. In a Perfect World.