Y/N x Bad Boy

(I'm gonna have to cleanse my brain after this)

Background

"Talking"

H-hi my names Y-Y/N im gonna t-tell you a little a-about myself.

(I hate myself already)

I w-was born I-i-in a car, u-unfortunately my dad w-w-was panicking so b-bad he c-c-crashed the car . I was the only survive. After that I grew up in a t-t-terrible orphanage. Now I'm s-s-seventeen and it's my
first day at a new s-s-school.

As I walked into school I noticed everyone staring at me a-am I r-really that u-ugly? I kept my head down as I walked the halls trying to find the principles office. When all of a sudden...

*BAM*

I looked up to see who or what I had run Into. As I looked up I saw the most handsome guy I've ever seen. He had greasy black hair that covered one of his eyes, he was wearing a My Chemical Romance shirt, black jeans, and a leather jacket. He had a sharp jawline and strong cheek bones.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING" shouted the emo version of Justin Bieber.

""S-s-s-sorry i-i-i d-didnt m-mean it" I studdered. Then this girl in a pink crop top and mini skirt walked up and positioned herself next to the guy.

"Yeah you better apologize, someone as ugly as you shouldn't even be allowed to look at a man this handsome." Said the girl. Everyone in the hallway laughed.

(This is what he looks like by the way)

I quickly gather myself off the floor and fled with tears forming in my eyes

I quickly gather myself off the floor and fled with tears forming in my eyes. I burst out the door and the school and started waking home. You know what tomorrow their gonna be in for a surprise I'm gonna show them I'm not a person to be messed with.
After I arrived home I went to bed. The next morning I got up and did my hair and makeup then put on an outfit that exposed my curves.

(This is the outfit)

I walked into school more confident then ever

I walked into school more confident then ever. Everyone was staring at me but this time in a good way. Boys and girls alike were drooling at the sight of me.

"Holy shit is that really Y/N?"
"I never thought she would have such curves"
"Same"

As I was walking down the hallway I caught Vincent aka the bad boy staring at me I winked at him before I kept walking.

It was later in the day and I was walking out of my last class when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into the abandoned classroom and locked the door. I was scared but when I looked up I realized that it was Vincent. He wrapped his arms around me pulled me close and whispered in my ear.

"You look so hot Y/N you know how bad I wanna fuck you."

It sent a shiver down my spine.

"Well lucky for you I give you permission," I whispered back.

Vincent wasted no time pulling my Into a heated kiss. His tongue entered my mouth as his tongue roamed I could help but let out a quiet moan. Vincent pulled away and stared at me.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"That's was hot." Replied Vincent.

Vincent pulled me back into a deep kiss as his hands started to roam my body. Eventually Vincent had taken off his shirt and was starting to take mine off as well. I blushed as my chest was exposed to him. He stared at my chest for awhile before he started kissing my neck leaving hickeys all over. Eventually all are clothes were on the floor as my front was pressed against the wall with Vincent fucking me from behind.

(In the SpongeBob tone 2 hours later)

We had finished the devils tango and were now laying on the floor cuddling with each other. All of a sudden we heard footsteps walking towards the classroom as well as jingling keys.

"Fuck that must be the janitor" Said Vincent.

We both scrambled to put are clothes on lucky we had them on before the door opened revealing a grumpy old man that was known as Al the school janitor. He stared at us before opening his mouth to say something.

"You kids these days always getting up to no good. I never understood why you kids like to do this stuff, now get out before I lock you in here."

We scrambled out the school and went to Vincent's house. After that we lived happily ever after.

(That's it I need bleach. Anyway good by - Al)