7-2-22

I was outside of what I think was a train. Some lady checked me and she was like "Once you get inside, change into your uniform," And I was like "Mk." 

So I got inside the train and I sat next to a girl and she started talking to me. I have vague memories of what she was saying, but not any direct quotes. Something about the school. The entire carriage was filled with girls, and they were all already in their uniforms, except for me and the girl who was talking to me. 

And then suddenly we were there, and all the other girls were getting off the train. I couldn't see my new friend at this point, and I still hadn't changed into my uniform, so I ran into the bathroom to try and change quickly. I ran into my friend in the bathroom, which was really big. She asked me if I wanted to change under the sink, and I was like "Okay." 

So I wandered into another room attached to the bathroom and left her in a stall. I don't know why I didn't just start changing and leave, but I just explored. 

The entire room was white. There were mirrors. I remember seeing myself but.. Not? It didn't look like me. But I kept going through the bathroom, not changing into my uniform (Which I had with me in a suitcase, by the way). So, I walked through a really huge, really dark room full of giant metal boxes of different colours. Like, they were huge. Stories tall. 

And then I heard some kind of robot looking for me, so I hid behind a couch. It got closer though, and it was so close to me (with the couch in between us) that I could see a little red light on its forehead. At that point, I grabbed my suitcase and RAN. I never lost any energy, but I RAN. 

I ended up in some kind of playground / waterpark. There was a big lagoony thing, and the entire place had really neon colours. There was suddenly another robot there, with fans in front of it. It laughed at me as I ran to a boxy thing on the playground. I sat down there, and when to robot got close enough to me, I put my feet against it and I fucking held it off with my feet. It couldn't get any closer to me lol. He (the robot) narrowed his eyes at me and was like "Most people would die this close." And, like, I dunno man. The fans were blowing air that was kinda hot at my legs, but I was fine. 

At this point, I become aware of some weird boy standing kinda far from the robot, staring at me nervously. I got up, and ran toward him. I dragged him along behind me until we reached a spot near the lagoony thing. He looked kinda weird, he had a white face and one sock was blue and one was purple. 

I sat down at the lake, kicked off my shoes, and started putting on the socks from the uniform while the boy next to me looked really really nervous and kept moving around. One detail that I remember is that the socks from my uniform were white, but they had a weird pinkish bottom. It was like magenta or something. 

As I'm putting on my socks, some other pink robot with really long limbs (oh wow mommy long legs) comes up to us and is like "Well, what are you two doing?" Neither of us said anything, and then as I got my second sock on, I guess she realised what we were doing and it was against the rules? 

She was like "OH NO! I WILL NOT HAVE THIS HAPPEN!" And she grabs us AND THROWS US INTO THE AIR. I remember thinking "Oh, well, this isn't too bad." As I fell with the boy hanging onto me, and then I thought "Wait, this is too high, Only stars can see from this high." Literally right as we were about to SLAM INTO THE WATER OF THE FUCKING LAGOONY THING. SHE THREW US INTO SPACE AND THEN WE LANDED IN THE LAGOON.

Well, I actually don't know if we landed in the lagoon or not because my dad woke me up again by yelling at me for sleeping so much.