chapter 18

•Klaras POV•
{Skip to Saturday(since they arnt doing magcon) in mid-day}

Today i am leaving Honduras. They all our leaving late tomorrow. I just cant deal with all of this right now. I wanna be with my friends again. I wanna be home.
I text the girls to be at the airport so they can take me back home.

I was packing when i felt someones arms around me and put there head on shoulder. I turned and it was hayes. He was so sad that i was leaving. See, me and hayes has this thing we have together, you can call us bestfriends, but we have a greater bond then that.

"Awe hayesipoo tum heree." I say in a baby voice and putting my arms over his neck.
He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him.
I heard sniffling.
"Hey look at me. Hayes look." I say lifting up his chin and seeing water dripping from his eyes.
"Were gonna see eachother soon okay? I promise." I say wiping his tears and hugging him.
"But when i leave here, im going back to Carolina..im not gonna see you for so-so long." He says starting to cry some more.
I just hugged him so hard. In the middle of the long hug, he put me down but was still hugging me.
"We will meet again soon. Dont worry.." I say as i start to cry.
"You cant leave this soon..please just stay till tomorrow..you can even come with us back to Carolina and stay with her bff Sky.." he says trying to make this brighter and wiping his and my tears.
"I cant hayes. maybe i can do that in a couple weeks..but for right now, i need to be alone for awhile..but i love you so much for all you have done for me." I say hugging him once again.
"Klara, your the greatest- the greatest thing thats ever happened to me.." he says as he puts his head on my head.
I couldnt say anything from all my tears.
We stay like that for awhile.

Sammys POV

WHY IN THE FUCKING HELL DID I DO THIS TO KLARA. SHE IS IN THERE BALLING OF WHAT I DID AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I DID THIS. I LOVE KLARA AND I AM THE MOST DUMBEST GUY EVER.

I want to go in there and just tell her how sorry i am..but i know she'll never ever forgive me...

DAMN IT SAMMY WHY DID YOU DO THIS.

I get up from the guest bed and walk right at her door and i saw Hayes comes out puffy eyed and saw me and BAM. punched me right in the jaw and i fell to the floor.
"Fuck you bitch." He says walking away.
I needed that.
I wiped the blood off my face and slightly knocked on the door and she looked up.
I saw how sad she was and how much she had been crying.
"Hey i know your the last person that you want to see or talk to, but i really want to talk to you. Babe i miss you. I am probably the most stupidest guy for cheating on you, and i have no idea why i did..but Klara, i am so so so sorry for doing that to you. You dont have to forgive me or even speak to me..i wouldnt either..but just know that i am so so so so sorry for what i did and i regret everything...im sorry..oh and another thing..you really werent bad at sex..i dont know what was wrong with me for ending our relationship because of that..you really werent bad..im so sorry.." i say walking out.
I go back to the bed i was in before and lay face down and start crying then cry myself to sleep.
-
I wake up from a knock on the door. I look up and see Klara.
"Um im going back home early..so..just wanna say bye.." She says softly and awkwardly stands there and then turns around with her luggage.
"Wait!" I say as she turns.
"Your leaving?"
"Uh yeah.."
"Why so early?"
"Hm maybe because i dont really feel like seeing you with another girl.."
"Klara i promise that was a one time-"
"I dont want to here it. You put me on the fucking beach then fucked a girl in OUR bed. You expect me to just get back with you and dont even think about what you did?! Fuck you Sammy. Fuck you." She says as she leaves.
Why did i do this..

(A/N)

Dude probably the most pethetic chapter yet. Damn.

Thank you guys so much for reading i love you all!😘

xoxo,
Bribrii💞

instagram/ briannaa.graace

only those who care about you can listen to you when you are quiet.🍃