CHAPTER SIX

Valerie//

It was nearly six am and I had still not fallen asleep, I was tossing and turning and i know that dd wasn't asleep cause I could see the light from his phone.

Liyah had eventually woken up at 7 and she started her skin care routine in the bathroom. Then ddot woke up then notti and then dd got off his phone.

Me and dd were just chilling downstairs when we heard notti's terrifying scream. He came running downstairs tripping on his own feet and out of breath.

"I wanted to use the bathroom and these mothafuckas were humping eachother!" Hr exaggerated. Ddot and Liyah came down shamelessly before sitting down next to us. "Yall nastyyy." Notti moaned before plopping on the chair across from us.

Word 2 bro I love Liyah with everything but her relationship shit is finna get outta hand. These are the times that I'm missing Edot.

After the Noticuz video that I never even ended up going to, he went to Miami for something to do with his family and I didn't know when he was gonna be back.

"Vee do you know how to cook im starving, I know damn well Liyah dosent know how to." Ddot says giving her the side eye.

I loudly exhale and turn towards him. "Do I look like your maid?" I reply. "He looks toward each of the group before his eyes meet mine again. "Ehhhh."

"Your such a cunt." I say laughing. "You still like me better then the others tho." He shrugs.

I go into the kitchen and make us all pancakes. I actually feel like I'm warming up towards them but whatever. "Ddot stop!" I shout cause this nigga was too 'hungry' to wait for the pancake to cook he was tryna flip it himself.

The pancake eventually fell on the floor but it was still cooked and this unsanitary ass nigga still ate it. Once I was finished making the pancakes and they were all on a big plate, I had asked ddot to help me pass them out.

"Pass what out?" I thought this was only for me!" Not even bothering to reply I smack his neck and he hands them out. We eat breakfast before everyone asks what we wanna do for the days

Right as I was about to tell them to gtfo my house the house door had opened. "You expecting someone?" Notti looked at me with wary eyes. "Nah." I replied confused.

"Miss me?" Edot asks once he turns into the kitchen. "DOTYYYYYYY!" I screamed practically jumping over the table and jumping on him. "Vee, how you been?"

"Better now that you're here." I say giving him a cheeky grin. "Edot?" I hear ddot say behind me. "Ddot!" Edot exclaimed.

"Yall know eachother?" I say. "Yeah man that's my son fr." Edot replies.
"Hey E." Liyah walks up to him. "He side hugs her and we all sit back down.

"How is she way nicer to you then to us." Dd says to Edot baffled. "I've known vee for a long time, she like my baby sister." He replied.

We all talked, got high and dd decided to go live, whilst I was sitting next to him. "Hey chat." He said looking st the comments.

Ddosamaswifey_: who's hair is that?

Dd turned the camera towards me and I gave them an awkward wave. I held on to his shoulder since he was too tall and started looking at the comments.

"Yall dating?" I said reading the comment. I look to him and he looks to me and we both start laughing. "Nah bro dds just my friend" I say.

He put a hand on his heart and sarcastically says, "I got friend zoned." I just laughed. Dd placed the phone against the stand on the table and we played nottis music getting sturdy to it.