Chapter-1,Adopted?

3𝔻 ℙ𝕆𝕍.

"Your name is Y/n very pretty"said Navier"It also suites you dear"Navier continued.As Navier said that Y/n froze'OMG!She think my name is pretty ugh I think I am going to die for her beauty!'simp Y/n.

"Are you okay dear?"asked Navier."Better then ever!"shouted Y/n."Huh?whose dress is this?"asked Y/n while looking at Navier thinking she changed her in the dress."Oh,I saw you wearing that,how about you go to sleep I will join you in a few minutes"said Navier.'I think I saw the lady from the black void wear the dress I'm wearing right now'thought Y/n

"Alright"answered Y/n.

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍.

'So,I guess I have to get use to it............What time line of the story is it?Is Trashta here?I hope not'I was deep in thought I didn't relise that Navier was already on the bed.(or is it in idk)

"You seem deep in thought"stated Navier"I have a question"I said"Ask away dear"Navier softly smiled"Can I call you mother?I asked.'She seems surprised by the question'I thought"Sure dear but Navi is good"She said softly.

"Ok good night mom"I said smiling."Good night"said Navier.

ℕ𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕣'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍.

'I was quite shock by the question she asked but shes a cutie'."Hi Y/n"I said"Hmm?"she hummed"Can I call you N/n then?I think it only fair I also call you in a nickname."I asked and stated."Yes please!"she said quite excited."Sweet dreams"I said"Hmmm"

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕡

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

3𝔻 ℙ𝕆𝕍.

There was chattering in the room,talking quitely as possible trying to not wake up the sleeping girl'Shes so pretty''Beautiful skin she have I am so jealous!'That were the things they were talking about"Hmm?"Y/n hummed."Ah,good morning dear"said Navier."Good morning mother"Y/n said.The lady in waiting were shock by what Y/n called Navier.

"I am so dressing you up!"shouted Laura.
"Uhh....sure?Miss."said a confused Y/n.'I have to ask her name or it will be suspicious'."Miss may I know your name?"Y/n asked."Laura"said a smiling Laura."Come!Let me dress you up!You will get the comfortable ones I have a feeling you love comfortable colthes!"said Laura.

"Sure Miss Laura"said Y/n"Sweetie no need for miss call me sis or sister Laura!"said Laura."Sure sis!"said Y/n giving the same energy."Don't take too long Laura I want her to meet Sovieshu at dinner"said Navier.'Huh sovieshit I think its the beinging of the story'thought Y/n."Of course!Empress Navier"said Laura."Bye bye!"shouted Y/n.

ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖-ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕥

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤

(You can pick one of these if its not to your liking you can change the colour etc.)

)