Introduction

Let me start by introducing myself, It's Scarlett, I'm 21 years old. I'm more than modest girl you can say that I'm the most insecure person you could have ever met, I'm a person who always care about what people are going to say about her and let's say it's so important for her. 

I've always wanted to be a person that nothing can't get in their way, a person that's brave enough to not back off when they out of their comfort zone. I couldn't achieve that, and that's because of my fear of being declined, I'm the girl that her face turns all red like a tomato and her eyes get filled with tears and can't even talk straight when someone says something bad to her, I'm that girl that always to defend herself and be wise and independent, I'm that girl that wants people to take her seriously when talks and not look at her and then ignore her opinion or shush her, I'm that girl that always don't get chosen when the teacher asks the great one to chose their teams to play and she gets chosen the last because they have to put her in any team anyway. 

I'm the girl that seeks for a little bit of attention from everybody and nobody gives it to her because she's not special and nobody likes her, I'm the girl that when someone sits with in class they don't want to do the nest time because she's boring and so shy, I'm the girl that can't speak in front of a group and starts shaking as soon as she makes eye contact with people and forgets whatever she was going to present, I'm the girl that her opinion is always ignored and belittled by everyone. 

I'm the girl that the only people that make her comfortable, happy and strong are her parents and siblings, the only people that accepted her the way she is and helped with everything they could. 

I've never been the popular girl in class, they always make fun of me when I'm either one of the smartest or one of the dumbest, I tied everything to accepted but nothing worked, I didn't want much, I just wanted to be respected and loved like I give respect and love. I always try to find good in people because I think that nobody was born with a black heart and bad maybe circumstances made them like that but I always try to search the good in them somewhere in beating heart of them but all I get in return is being judged and hated and guess why... It's because they saw that I don't speak much or they saw me walking in the street so they thought that I'm so into myself and cocky. 

You see that's why I said I'm misunderstood 

And that was a small introduction about who I am.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thank you for reading and voting guys

to be continued