A Day Back To School

The day finally came that Izuku would go back to his classes in UA. Due to his injury, he was given an extra few days out of school. Something that Izuku was against at first, but he appreciated the extra rest none the less. Walking to UA, he had run into Eijiro as the two had begun walking towards UA together.

"You ready to finally get back to some hero work, Izuku?" Eijiro asked.

"Yeah, hopefully I'll be able to get through the day normally. Oh, since we're in different classes, I've been meaning to ask you what your class is like? Well, besides the few I've already met." Izuku questioned

"Well, they're something else, that's for sure. I've landed a pretty good group of friends, too. I'm sure you've already met Bakugo, the blond angry one during USJ. He's always angry and loud, but he's a good guy sometimes." Eijiro said as Izuku gave him a doubtful look.

"Then there's Kaminari and Sero. Kaminari is something else entirely. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he's helpful and funny. Sero is a cool guy. He shoots tape out of his elbows and swings around like Spider-Man. Then there's obviously Mina, who we both already know from experience." He said.

"Seems like you've got a pretty decent friend group then." Izuku said as the two had finally approached the front of UA.

"Well, I guess I'll see you after school?" Eijiro said as Izuku nodded.

"Yep, try not to -"

"Midoriya!!" A loud voice cut him off as Izuku was tackled to the ground by a certain green headed girl.

"T-tokage!?" Izuku yelled out as the girl hugged her friend.

"You're back, you short bean stalk!" Setsuna said as she gave him a sharp smile. Izuku smiled as Eijiro laughed as he got tackled to the ground.

"Yep, I'm back, but can you get off me now?" Izuku asked as she did as she was asked.

"Sorry, Midoriya, I tried to stop her, but damn is she fast." Hiryu said as he walked next to the boy.

"It's fine, I would've been surprised if she hadn't done that." Izuku responded while dusting himself off.

"Well, we should get going now. Don't want to be late on your first day back, right Izu?" Eijiro asked as Izuku nodded.

"Right, seeya after school, Eji!" Izuku ran as he waved him goodbye. Who was quickly followed by both Hiryu and Setsuna.

"He just seems to keep finding the best people to be friends with." Eijiro said as he looked up to the sky and smiled.

"I hope you're doing alright for yourself, man." He said as he headed inside of UA as well.

----------

"Aaaaaaand, I win! Suck it, losers!" Setsuna yelled out as she was the first to make it to the classroom door's. Both Izuku and Hiryu followed next as they stopped next to her.

"You used your quirk, that's not fair!" Hiryu said as Setsuna just stuck her tongue out at him. Izuku, who was running alongside Hiryu, patted him on the back.

"I'm surprised you didn't think she was gonna do that." He said as Setsuna chuckled to herself as she turned towards the classroom door.