The Scars

So clearly Eleanor is one of my OCs, and she is staying at Harrisons for the week, when all of a sudden something happens which terrifies her.

  She walked into the shower, letting the hot water turn on, as the warm water kissed every inch of her body. "YOU GUYS HAVE ONE FUCKING JOB" The last thing she heard while shampooing her hair. Loud noises of car doors shutting, 'maybe not the last thing I hear' with that she continued to shampoo her hair. Thinking about what was going on made her wanting to quicken up  her shower. She did come out pretty quick. Got into her favorite knitted sweater,  walking into Harrison's office to get the perfect view of the Front Gate, 'Harrison's coat' the brunette thought taking his dark brown hung behind the chair. The brunette took it off, taking a sniff of the perfect colonnge sprayed over it. She spung the chair towards the window to face the Front Gate.

By now an hour had passes, anxiety started to take over her. but she was too tired to keep overthinking. With Harrison's warm coat over her body as she curled up on his chair, and closed her eyes. The brunette didn't hear the loud Front Gate loudly open and close. What did wake her up was the sudden "ONE JOB! ONE FUCKING JOB AND YOU DECIDED TO STILL FUCK IT UP" His screams were loud enough to wake the brunette who was fast asleep while inhaling the smell of the colonge. She got up, as the coat fell to the ground, running to the living room, only to find all his men scared with bruises. She walked closer to the door from where blonde's furious voice was audible. Her bare feet padding was audible to the blonde. He quickly covered his face from the fear that the brunette would get worried. "Goodness Harrison!!!" The brunette yelled after seeing the arm whom's shirt was ripped the  had deep scars under. "Goodness Harrison, What happened?" The brunette questioned. "Go to your room princess." The blonde was too tired to argue. "I'm not gonna go until you tell me what's happening" The brunette fought back. "The company had a break out. OKAY?"

But her being the stubborn person she was, she forced him into the office. He knew asking her to stop wouldn't help, so he decided to just watch her, worrying about him. She undid his bottuns and removed his shirt, "your gonna need stitches, maybe five or six on this one" she said after taking his shit off for him and pointing at the largest scar. ''I need to clean your wounds first" She got up, grabbed his hand towel from the bathroom, soaked it in warm water, and got back. She started to clean his wounds, of course, the pain was too much for him to handle, he groaned loudly in pain. "Hush" the girl whispered softy, trying to get him to calm down. She moved the Wet hand towel to the largest scar, the one she talked about earlier, which needed stitches. As she dapped the towel on the scar softly knowing that this was the scar that would the most. But the pain still managed to work his way up and make its way up and make him groan in pain. "Stop...please." He cried softly, the girl held his hand, calming him down "I know, I know" she was talking to him in a tone in which a mother would talk to her crying baby. She still kept cleaning the blood. "Should I call your head doctor to come and stich these?" the girl just completed her sentence as he yelled "NO! D-do the fucking stitches your self, for god sake don't call anyone!" the boy was clearly traumatized  by something in his past that terrified him.

"P-please do the stiches yourself, don't call the doctor" at this point the boy was begging, holding her hand, trying to convince her. "Okay, but I', no professional, so it can go wrong." the girl spoke not wanting to keep convincing him after seeing his state. She got the Aid and started stitching his skin together. The second the needle touch his skin he flinched. She got closer to him, her thigh was no practically on his lap. She was about to fall into his lap but kept her balance. Moving a bit to the left so he could properly see what she was doing. As she put the needle through the other side of the wound he pressed his head against her back, grunting in pain. Rubbing his hand in her lap, on her knitted sweater, trying to relief the pain. 'Hey...uhh would it be alright if I do it a bit faster cause your loosing blood, like ALOT of it" the girl asked worrying he would loose more blood. "Will it hurt more?" the boy questioned. "yes" the answer had him quite for a long second. "Do it" She started to do the stitches a bit faster, he buried his head into her back, she could feel he back getting wet from his tears. But she managed to fasten up and do it right before he was about to scream.

But thankfully, he didn't scream, just a regular groan of pain

Guys this is my first story...hope you liked it

856word