Lilith & JADE

Laying my head on her chest I can feel the time slowly slip away peacefully. "Perfect isn't?" She asks intertwining her hand with mine. "It is." I sigh contently.

She untangles her hand from mine and runs it across my my body caressing every red spot made from our rigorous love making, as she calls it. Looking at her body I can see a few marks I made on her but not as much as she on me.

"I'm very happy with you here Jennie." She smiles before kissing me lips gently. I sighed peacefully before laying my

"Is it you or the sex that's talking." I ask with a raised brow. She chuckles before saying. "It might a bit of both."

She looks away from me and on the clock on the nightstand. "What time is it?" I ask as I couldn't see the clock because her body was blocking my view. "Noon, the sun's just now setting, but is nothing you should worry about time is irrelevant now." She says sinking in the bed and pulling me against her chest.

With the fading light creating dreamy shadows in the room I soon fall asleep against her chest.

I slowly open my eyes to find myself laying in a field of lush green grass. It almost feels as soft as a bed. I get up and dust off the grass on my dress but quickly stand still when I take a look at the dress. It's a beautiful green dress made entirely from giant leaves.

Just as I was inspecting my dress I hear loud voices coming from near by. "Lilith wait!" One of the voices says.

"What for Jade?" The other woman replies heaving with anger. "You don't know what your messing with Jade, what forces could be behind this voice you hear." She adds.

"I finally saw it last night." Jade says to the other woman. Taking her hands gently into hers. "Saw what?" She asks confused.

"The serpent, it was beautifully green. It promised me many things and internal life."

"No, why can't you just be content with the life we have right now, the love we have?" She questions taking Jades face and staring intensely into her eyes.

"Their lovers!" I gasp out loud. Unfortunately both of the women hear me and turn to look in my direction. "Who are you!" The ask at the same time.

In a fit of panic I take off running not even looking if the two women were even chasing after me. I keep running until I enter into a forest. I came to a stop and started looking around the place. It was dead quiet with only a few crickets chirping. I get immensely surprised when I see Jisoo wearing the same attire as me walking to where I'm standing.

"Lilith I've been looking everywhere for you." She says with concern in her voice. But anything beyond that barely registers as I get both surprised and confused at what she just called me.

"W.what did you just call me?" I ask her. As I walk towards her I unknowingly step on a stone and Yelp when my body falls in a rapid speed to the ground. I hit my head on a rock and everything goes black.

"Jennie!"

I open my eyes softly to find Jisoo on top of me shaking me violently. "What's happening?" I ask confused.

"You've been tossing and turning and turning in your sleep and I've been trying to wake you for the past 5 minutes. Are you okay?" She says concern laced in her voice.

"I had a nightmare." I confess. "What was it about?" She asks settling back onto the bed. "I saw these two women, their names are Lilith and Jade." After saying that her eyes grow wide with shock and recognition.

"You know who they are?" I ask.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you have any questions or suggestions for the story please dm me. 💕