Concordia, the moon of Mandalore

The Sabre 0 exited hyperspace, being greeted by the Moon of Mandalore, Concordia. "Wait, Concordia? Our mobile base of Operations is on Concordia, I can't go there!" Sabine said as she saw her home planet.

"Look I know about your banishment, I was Banished too, But the Ship is on Concordia, and it only responds to a member of my strike team." VanX said as he piloted the Sabre 0 down towards the atmosphere of the moon of Mandalore.

"My mom will have the Sabre 0 shot down as soon as my biosignature is detected!" Sabine said, VanX turned around to look at her for a moment. "Okay what did you do for them to do that if it's true~" VanX questioned her, but an AA gun shell shot the Sabre 0, deactivating it's shields for a moment as VanX took immediate evasive action. he dodged AA shells as he flew, but a massive Ion beam hit the ship, completely disabling the Sabre 0, the systems of the Sabre 0 all beeped in alarm as the Sabre 0 nosedived towards where a river was, mostly covered in Ice. "HOLD ON SABINE!" VanX shouted as he pulled the emergency bag-foam, massive bags of foam erupted in the cockpits and covered VanX and Sabine as the Sabre 0 smashed into the ice and skid onto the side and soon everything went black...

Clan Wren members flew to where the crash was, examining the damage and seeing the model of the ship, they noted that the model of ship was a Sabre jet, and they noted that there was minor damage, but they were more interested in the pilots, they aimed their weapons at Sabine and she raised her hands in surrender, but one member came over to examine VanX's unconscious body...

"He's alive, just unconscious." the member said.

~Later~

Sabine sat in a cell with VanX's still unconscious on a bed near her, she had been cuffed and her weapons confiscated, as well as the Darksaber, VanX's weapons had been taken as well but the knives he had on his armor were magnetized on, so the members of Clan Wren figured they weren't useable weapons, just for show...

At that moment, Sabine heard approaching footsteps and she turned and was greeted by the large, towering figure of her mother, accompanied by two Imperial Super Commandos, her own half-brother Tristan Wren and Gar Saxon.

"If it isn't the traitor." Tristan said.

VanX started to mumble in his unconsciousness, Gar Saxon noticed this and spoke to Sabine. "Who's your friend little Sabine?" he said, Ursa glanced at the unconscious man and then at Saxon.

Sabine then looked over at VanX and scooched over and started to push him, trying to get him awake. "Mr. VanX wake up!" Sabine said, Tristan and Saxon looked at each other as they heard this, Ursa was the most shocked as she knew for a fact VanX was dead, she had seen his dead body, she was one of the only members of the Nite Owls that didn't believe VanX let the Empire bomb Mandalore, she marched up to Bo-Katan after it was over, and she didn't even recognize her best friend as she bowed to Azeroth, submitting to him...

VanX started to shift and move around as he spoke in his sleep. "Nh.... No, No It's not my.... Fault...." he said, Sabine then started to really move VanX's body to try and wake him up. "No, NO!" VanX shouted as he jerked up, being pulled down by his cuffs. 

"Mr. VanX, calm down!" Sabine said as VanX jerked around in his cuffs, he pulled his left arm up with all of his strength, the cuff being bended as he slowly freed his arm. "How's he able to do that?" Tristan said in wonder, he had never seen a Mandalorian so strong before, but as he finished that thought VanX freed his arm and reached up for his shoulder mounted knife, he pressed the button on it and the holder of the large knife opened and he pulled the large knife out.

"How does he still have weapons, I thought you said you searched him!?" Gar Saxon snapped at Tristan.

"S-Sir we tried to remove those knives, but we figured they were literally just for show!" Tristan said as VanX reached with his knife and smashed its blade down into the other cuff holding his right arm, freeing it and he then moved to his legs.