Military Police?

It was at least 5 in the morning when I heard shuffling and that was enough to wake me up. I slowly open my eyes to see uncle Levi ready to leave.
'I umm, is this the time you wake up normally to go to work?'
He turned around and said.
'Get up, you'll have to start getting used to waking up at this time. I cant leave you in here alone.'
'Wh-.'
Before I could ask why he told me to meet him down stairs in 10 minutes and left the room throwing the keys so that I can lock the door after I was done.
'Well I guess that's that then.' I thought and stumbled out of bed.
Time to get dressed.

Time skip

Uncle Levi told me that he had an important mission he had to do and that he would be leaving for the whole day. He told me to stay in that room with the big brown door.
I opened the door and went straight to the back of the room where the bench is. I grabbed my notebook and pencil and started to redraw everything that I did before uncle Levi had ripped it up.
When I write something on paper it will stick to me for a very long time and I can remember everything I had writen like i had done it a minute ago.
I was rewriting everything until I was interupted by the door opening.
I look up and see that there are two men with guns in their hands. They wore a different symbol on their jackets from uncle Levi. These two had a symbol that looked like a horse or was it a unicorn? Uncle Levi has something that looks like wings crossing over eachother.
They were both coming closer with their guns pointing at me but then one of them says.
'Erwin wants her alive.'
In that moment I left everything and started running for the door, swing it open, and run as fast as my legs were able to take me. At the top of my lungs I start shouting Levi over and over again, even though I knew that he had left a while back but I just didn't want to believe that.
I was coming to turn the corner, the men were gaining on me fast. Before I was able to turn the corner two other guys jump out and blocked my way. I turned around trying to run back the other way but I was completely blocked off.
The next minute I knew one of the men smashed his gun on the side of my head...