LUST

You try to get away from the one you fear. You fall cutting your hand. You hide, blood drips to the ground. You curse ripping your skirt, wrapping the dry cloth around your wound. You're startled by rustling in the trees. You run not knowing what direction to go, its so dark. Your lungs burn, you want to stop but you are too afraid. Suddenly you come to a cliff, stopping yourself just at the edge. Your balance decieves you. You start to fall when someone grabs your hand pulling you in their arms. Looking into the eyes of your savior you are shocked. It was him, the man from your dream. Dressed in black, with skeletal black and white features and clouded white eyes. For months you have dreamt of him and now you were in his arms. No, this has to be a dream as well you tell yourself. He leans down and whispers, you're safe now Pet. The adrenaline wears off, before you can say anything you faint.

Surrounded by darkness, your biggest fear. Please help me you scream, please I'm so scared. Not again you beg, don't leave me in the dark. You wrap your arms around yourself, the tears pour down your cheeks. You whisper not again, not again repeatedly for what felt like hours. Until finally a light appears in front of you. You walk towards it, but the closer you get, the farther it eludes you. You start to run after it. Please, please don't go you cry. Finally reaching the light you wake up.

Opeing your eyes you notice the fire burning bright. You call out but nothing comes out. You wrap your hands around your throat, what the hell where is your voice you cry? Panic sets in, is this some kind of hell you fear? Is this punishment for the sins of the past? No it couldn't be, you tried to be a good person. Then why, why is this happening? You take a deep breath, calm down you tell yourself. Perhaps it's only temporary. You relax, gather your thoughts, and look around. The fire was eluminating, the warmth of it on your skin felt nice. The soft embrace of the blanket around you was comforting. You winch as you move, your body ached. Every muscle felt as if they were on fire. You notice fresh bandages on your hand, a small spot of blood peeking through them. From under the blanket you find yourself naked. Your cheeks blush wondering if he undressed you? Feeling venerable your cheeks burn deeper. You imagine him touching you, his firm hand tightening around your breast. His hot breath touches your skin creating goosebumps. You reach down, your so wet from your intrusive thoughts. Licking your lips, you imagine him pressed against you. His tongue finds yours. Your movements increase the deeper the kiss. His lips graze your nipple making you moan. Your body burns with desire. Your fingers slide against your pussy with such ease. The heat from your core becomes hotter. Oh how you wish it was real, that he was really there. You bite your lip drawing blood. He licks your lip, tasting you. Spreading your legs he pulls your hips up devouring himself in your heat. You grip the blanket so tight almost ripping it. You feel as if you're floating. His fingers penetrate you, one then another as his tongue dances across your clit sending vibrations throughout your body. Without effort he turns you over onto your knees lifting your ass up slapping it. Rubbing his length slowly against your drenched pussy. He enters you with force sending you into ecstasy. You feel a fire forming in the pit of your stomach. His dick felt as if it were growing bigger the deeper he got. Laying behind you he turns you on your side lifting your leg exposing you in front of the fire. Licking your hand you rub your clit feeling the tip of his cock hit your fingers with every trust. It felt so good, you wanted to express it but your voice still eludes you. Laying you on your back he places your leg on his shoulder entering you once more. Pulling you closer he thrusts deep reaching your soul. Your moans echoe louder with each trust. Your back arches, your climax reaches its limit. You scream DZ's name finding your voice has returned.

You snap out of your fantasy, quickly covering your mouth embarrassed he may have heard you. Your breathing is erratic, your body tingles. Your skin feels like sharp needles everywhere you touch. Your past masturbations were nothing compared to what you just experienced. How, how did this man make you feel this way without physically touching you? Finally awake, DZ asks emerging from the shadows. He kneels to whisper in your ear. Was it as good for you as it was me he asked gliding his tongue across his fangs. You gasp, your ears burn red as you hear the faint sound of his zipper being pulled up. Was he there the whole time, was your fantasy a fantasy or was it reality? Either way it was amazing, your body ached for more. Without thought you look up meeting his eyes. You whisper back, yes Sir can we do it again you ask with lust?