Chapter 4: Tricky Find

Third pov.

The children walked forward to Vanny as they wanted to meet their loved ones, the animatronics felt skeptical so they also followed them as they knew what Vanny could do from that the children had said, they wondered why the children are going with her when the remembered what Vanny said about their loved one “do you think she’s lying to them” Glamrock Freddy said as Montgumary Gator spoke “from what the children said i think she’s probably taking them somewhere so she can kill them” “what” the other three animatronics said as Chica spoke “how do you know that” “i think Monty is right, the children did say they saw Vanny kill at some point besides Iris” “Sammy watch her mother get stab but got away” “Alexander and Alice saw Sammy’s mother and the bunny fight after the crowd left the area” “Gregory saw sammy's mother dead on the floor as Vanny took her away" "so Sammy's mother is gone than" "yes" "so this person is taking them somewhere" all the animatronics looked at Vanny as they thought the same thing.

"Kids" the animatronics said as they grabbed there partner or partners as Vanny looked at them "what are you guys doing" "ya" "we're going home" Gregory, Alice, and Sammy said as Glamrock Freddy spoke "your going to be separated after she tells you your parents are in different rooms" ".... how do you know that" There was silence for several minutes as a voice spoke "seems the children are questioning their decision" "looks like it, their smiles went from Happy to sad" everyone looked up as they saw a sun and a moon figure animatronic “Sunrise, Moondrop, what are you guys doing” freddy asked as Vanny spoke “there looking after the children like i told them to” the main four animatronics looked at Vanny and the other two animatronic as they wondered why they are working for her “sun aren’t you supposed to watch kids not capture them” said Roxanne as sunrise looked at her “of course i do, i get the kids and put them in the day care” “we were never assigned in a daycare” the children said as moondrop ran and grabbed Alexander as monty went after him as Sunrise grabbed Iris, Aoxanne looked back as she saw her favorite child gone “Iris” Roxanne shouted as she ran after Sunrise.

Glamrock Freddy and Glamrock Chica were on guard as Gregory, Sammy, and Alice were looking from the sides “what just happened” “pay attention, Vanny could grab one of us at any time” Sammy told Alice as when sammy looked away a bot moved to her, not looking like she was supposed to Sammy got grabbed as she shouted to Glamrock Chica as chica looked at Sammy and ran after her “what do we do, the others just got taken” Alice said and Gregory looked around as did Glamrock Freddy “well, looks like your cornered freddy, chose one, the one you choose is the opposite i get” Vanny said as she brought out a tablet and pressed a button. Looking around and seeing many bots coming Glamrock Freddy grabbed both Gregory and Alice as he ran to a door that led to the bottom of the pizza plex.

Alice pov.

Glamrock freddy ran down the stairs as gregory and me heard noises coming from above and below “do you know where we are going freddy” gregory asked “yes i know where we are going, we are going below the pizza plex, mainly the maintenance tunnels” “maintenance tunnels?” I asked as freddy spoke “they are tunnels for the workers so they can get to the other places in the pizza plex” “oh” I said in understanding.

After the many steps Glamrock freddy did we walked in the tunnels as we saw many things there, there were a lot of crates, broken bots, and other broken things from the pizza plex, me and gregory moved off of freddys shoulder  as we wanted to walk for a nit and look at the things. The broken things were interesting as I wondered what happened  to them. One bot was missing a head, another was missing a wheel, another was missing his face, and the other one was missing both arms. We kept walking forward as Gregory was holding Freddy's hand and I was holding the other.

Freddy knew where he was going and we trusted him as we heard some noises behind us. I looked behind us as i saw all the broken bots looking and move to us “freddy” i said worried as he looked at me “yes Alice” “there moving” i said as gregory look back “she’s right freddy there following us” freddy looked behind us as he saw the moving broken down bots “it seems we have to leave immediately, come children, we have to run” freddy said as we started to run.

Down the maintenance tunnels we made many turns to make sure the broken bots are gone but the more we ran the more bots we saw behind us “there is more than last time freddy, are your sure you know where we are at” “i thought i did, but since we were followed and we ran i lost track on where we were going” he said as gregory and me looked at him “and i thought he knew” gregory said as i sighed.

We ran some more as the scenery changed “the exit, it’s right there” Freddy said as Gregory and I were happy. We ran to the exit when I accidentally dropped my bunny. I stopped and ran back to get him when I was grabbed by someone. I looked up to see a broken bot, I looked around as I saw the broken bots surrounding me.

I was scared as I started to cry, I then hear some footsteps as I heard some loud noises next, I still had my eyes closed as fell to the floor, I opened my eyes slowly as the water in my eyes made us watery "are you ok child, was this what your were looking for" I saw a big bunny as I saw Mr bunny in his hand I grabbed Mr bunny as I look at the bigger bunny "w-who are you" I asked as he smiled and did a pose "I am Glamrock Bonnie" "Glamrock Bonnie? I never seen you before" "something happened to me that left me out of the band and I think I know why" "oh" I said as I looked back at Mr bunny the and Bonnie "can I call you bon, Bonnie" "sure-" he looked at me as he scanned me "-Alice, I don't mind if you call me that" bon said as more broken bots came "I think we need to leave now Alice" bon then grabbed me as he ran the opposite hallway that Gregory and Freddy went.

Gregory pov.

*Few minutes ago*

"We made it, Freddy, Alice" I said as when I looked back I saw Freddy and Ali… "where's Alice" I asked Freddy "I thought she was running with us, she was behind us so I could see" "why didn't you run slower, now Alice is missing" "I didn't see you help her either" I couldn't say anything as it was true, I could of helped her. There was silence as we opened the door and walked back the tunnels to find Alice.

Alexander pov.

Moondrop grabbed me and ran somewhere as I saw a statue of him and sunrise, Monty kept running but he wasn't a good runner from what I've seen, I kept hitting moondrop but he would let go "let me go Moondrop, what do you need me for" "leaving the daycare is bad, being a naughty child is very bad" he said as we lapped around the statue again as Monty followed.

Iris pov.

Roxanne was chase after me as sunrise was running with me, surprisingly sunrise was very fast as sunrise and Roxy were about the same in speed but Roxanne was fast as sunrise looked tired "come back here sun" Roxanne shouted as she kept running "time to ride" sunrise said as she tied me up and put me on a go-kart. Sunrise hopped on the cart as she drove the go-kart as Roxanne did too, it was like a race but Roxy was trying to get me instead.

Sammy pov.

I saw so many bots in the hallways as chica tried to get through them but there was just too many, I decided to grabbed on of the bots so gather some time, but, it failed as the bot just followed "get me out of this mess" I shouted as the two bots Played around with me like a ball.

??? Pov.

I walked in the security office as I turn on the computer and then looked at the camera's, I looked at them as I saw the animatronics in different areas of the pizza plex with… children, there are children in here, Montgomery Gator and Moondrop we're at a hallway near the daycare, Roxanne and sunrise were at Roxy raceway, Glamrock Chica was chasing a bot that had a girl in it's arms as it moved around in the hallways, Glamrock Freddy and a boy was in the maintenance tunnels, and… "Glamrock Bonnie is back" I said as I looked closer and saw Glamrock Bonnie with a little girl walking in the Bonnie bowl area.

I was so surprised that Glamrock Bonnie was back and happy but I then saw the top right camera glitching, I looked at it as I saw a white bunny figure "who are you… wait is that a knife" I said as I grabbed my taser and walked out the security office.