The confession

It was an average day on bikini bottom, the jellyfish were buzzing, the sun was shining, yet SpongeBob was feeling rather gloomy. Sandy had yet to talk to him after him realizing he was gay. He had always known Sandy had a crush on him, but he didn't think it ever mattered that much.

SpongeBob got ready for work at the crusty crab when he got a call from Patrick. "Hello?" SpongeBob said not knowing who it was at first, "SpongeBob!" Patrick's voice called out "I have something very important to tell you!" "Can't it wait Patrick? I don't want to be late for work..." "Alright fine..." Patrick sounded disappointed, and for a second felt bad for rejecting his friends plea. He decided to go to his friend quickly to see what he needed.

He put on his daily suit and went outside feeling the warm water around him, his spirits lifted. Surely it would still be a good day. He went to his friends house and knocked on the rock. Patrick's opened up. "Oh, SpongeBob I thought you couldn't make it?" "Well I had a few minutes to spare after all." "Oh, well ok." Patrick looked down. He was acting strange. He wouldn't look SpongeBob in the eye, and get kept fidgeting with his fingers.

"There's something I need to tell you SpongeBob." "What's wrong Patrick are you sick?" SpongeBob exclaimed in a concern manner. "Well no actually I've always kinda..." He stuttered. "Been in love with you.."

SpongeBob opened his mouth in shock, and blushed hard.

"I-" before SpongeBob could say anything he felt a pair of lips on his. For a second he felt like he was floating. He used to always have a crush on Patrick, but never told him in fear of losing him like he lost sandy. The kissed ended and left Patrick and SpongeBob staring at each other.

"Um, SpongeBob? Shouldn't you be going to work?" SpongeBob let out a gasp and started running of the other direction. His head cloudy with the events that had just transpired.

SpongeBob made his way to work his face still beat red, and still sorta fumbling along in infatuation. He clocked in and saw Squidward looking grumpy as usual at his cash register. Mr. Krabs came out of his office and saw SpongeBob. "Ay, you're 3 minutes late! What kept ye?" "Mr. Krabs you'll never believe it! Patrick... Kissed me!" Squidward's eyes opened in horror and Mr. Krabs laughed. "I knew ye would be getting along one day. Now, BACK TO WORK!"

Spongebob spent his whole day daydreaming about his kiss with patrick. He had to be redirected from Mr. Krabs multiple times just to not burn his patties. Eventually the end of the day came and he closed up shop with Squidward. Squidward came up to SpongeBob before he left. "So uh, are you and Patrick... Y'know...?" Squidward asked questionably. "If you mean are we dating, no we're not, we haven't talked yet after that kiss." SpongeBob said. Squidward seemed to have a bit of a relieved look on his face. "Y'know you can come over tomorrow...we could watch TV or you could listen to my clarinet playing." "Sounds great!" Spongebob exclaimed. "Well see you tomorrow Squidward."

SpongeBob was walking home and wondered how he was going to approach Patrick after what happened. He thought about calling him but figured it would be better to talk to him face to face. He went to his door, but forced himself to stop and go towards Patrick's house.

He knocked on Patrick's house and found himself freezing up. Patrick answered. "Oh, hey SpongeBob." "H-hey Patrick." SpongeBob looked down beet red again, not knowing what to say. "So about that kiss..." He managed to get out. Patrick was blushing also now. "What about it?..." "Do you think we could.. do it again?" Patrick smiled and looked into SpongeBob's eyes which were now glancing nervously at patrick.

Patrick and SpongeBob got closer until their lips met again, the kiss lasted little over a minute this time. They kept going back for more until they were having a full on makeout session outside Patrick's house. "Maybe we should take this inside." Patrick said. They eventually settled on going to SpongeBob's house.

The door burst open and Patrick who was now carrying and making out with SpongeBob made his way to the bedroom. SpongeBob threw his shoes off and pulled Patrick closer to him. He could feel his breath on him, their spit together, his body against his. SpongeBob was blushing like crazy but he didn't care.

    SpongeBob slid down Patrick's pants, and a 12 inch massive dong slid out. It was as hard as a rock and was already throbbing. SpongeBob looked up at patrick to see him blushing in response. Patrick took SpongeBob's underwear off and saw SpongeBob's much smaller but still very hard cock. They started slow, rubbing their cocks on each other's and letting out slow moans.

       Patrick grew restless and threw SpongeBob on his stomach, pinning him down, he handcuffed SpongeBob's hands to the bed. "Huh-" SpongeBob was taken aback. "Don't worry I'm gonna make sure tonight is the best night of your life." Patrick whispered in SpongeBob's ear. SpongeBob whimpered in response.

    Patrick slapped SpongeBob's ass, and SpongeBob let out a moan. Patrick was already thrusting in and out of him as he started trembling and squirming. He eventually came all over his bedsheets. Patrick wasn't done though. He caught his breath and kept going.

     SpongeBob couldn't take the pleasure anymore he felt so good he started to try and get away from Patrick, but had no luck. The handcuffed were bound to his bed. Unable to move SpongeBob eventually accepted it. Coming again SpongeBob was a moaning, panting mess. His bed was soaked, and even Patrick was starting to give into the pleasure.

  "SpongeBob I'm gonna-"    Patrick came hard in SpongeBob's ass.

   They laid there for five minutes catching their breath. Patrick freed SpongeBob of his handcuffs and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

   The morning after SpongeBob woke up late. When he realized what time it was he jumped out of bed and quickly took a shower. Scared he was going to be late to work he ran out his door and- at his doorstep was a bouquet of flowers. SpongeBob blushes knowing they must of came from the Patrick who was absent in his bed when he woke up. Flustered he had a thought. He had no work today.

     He sighed and went back into his house to put the flowers in a vase. He smelled them and sat down at his chair where he watched tv until it was time to go to squidward's house.

  Daydreaming about his Patrick....