Thunderstorms

Billie Eilish x g!p reader if not comfortable don't read.

This is an idea from another writer I forgot the name tho. If you know then tell me!!

Warnings: degration, pain kink, spanking, choking, biting, hair pulling, spit kink, pain kink. If I missed anything please tell me!

⚠️ Not edited! ⚠️

Have fun!

———————————————————————————

I wake up from my peaceful dream. Feeling around with my strong veiny hands. The cold slick sheets rubbing against them. I cringe at the feeling. I open my eyes and see Billie has left and it's not my imagination. I get out the bed carefully out of instinct. I fix the bed and take some deep breaths.

My calmness was never ruined. Hearing that thunder and lightning made me feel different. Sexy? Uncontrollable? Maybe even tired, but that could be because I woke up just 10 minutes ago. I blink over and over. That tiredness still lingering. I move my sore legs downstairs. I look and find Billie at the back door staring out the glass frame.

"Hey sweetheart."

Walking up behind her wrapping my arms around her curvy body.

"Hey baby."

She looks up at me with those pretty deep blue eyes. I keep my tall figure pushed against. I'm sure she can feel my hard on pressing against her ass and back. She looks back outside.

"I always love storms."

She speaks slowly

"They make me feel special. I watch them whenever I can."

She rubs my left arm with her tiny hand. I stare at her with my brown eyes. I look outside seeing it's soaked.

"Let's go outside."

I open the door and drag her with me. I close it and walk to the porch pillar leaning against it. She walks to the middle of the backyard. Her toes in the cold green grass. I smile and bit my lip. Looking at her naked body walk around. I get off the pillar and walk towards her swiftly.

I push myself against her again. Hoping she feels my thick veiny hard on through these thin boxers. I hear her moan as I have my head between her shoulder and neck. I lift my head slightly, biting her shoulder. She turns towards me her face already facing my chest, with how short she is.

I pull her hair making her stare up at me. I lick and bite my lip. I kiss her slowly. We break apart slowly and hear a loud bang coming from this dark sky. You can slightly hear the sound of our lips disconnecting. We stare into each others eyes. Them both being darker than before. I look at the ground slowly. Mostly taking in her body for the thousandth time.

I push her to the ground on her knees. She stares at me innocently. I force my thumb on her bottom lip, admiring it dragging the soft figure down. I lean down and kiss her while I pull my boxers down. I release her lips and drag my body back up, my hard member against my toned stomach.

Pre cum leaking from my tip. I move my fingers to my pre cum and pick it on my fingers one by one. Putting my fingers at her mouth, I drag them all around her lips and chin. Making sure to get it all over her lower face.

"Such a messy girl, aren't you baby?"

I bite my lip again. Hoping I won't let out a moan at her blue eyes turning darker. She licks what she can and grabs my hard on. Squeezing my member harshly.

"Fuck."

My low voice reaching places only I know of. I know this turns her on. My voice, my hands, everything about me. I let her do as she pleases with my dick. I drag my hips quickly. Fuck she's so good at this. I keep moving my hips. Throwing my head back and moaning. Feeling her hand around me makes me so ready to burst.