Chapter 1

Izuku's POV

Today's the day I find out what my quirk is!!! I can't wait!! "Izu, sweetie get cleaned up and come eat breakfast." "Okay Mommy!! " Hmm.. I think I'll wear my All Might shirt with a pair of shorts today! I can't wait to find out what my quirk is I bet it is super strong like All Might's quirk! After I got dressed I went to the table and sat down. "Good morning Izu, are you ready to see what your quirk is?" "YES MOMMY, I BET IT'S A REALLY STRONG ONE LIKE ALL MIGHT'S AND THEN I'LL BE A REALLY STRONG HERO JUST LIKE HIM!!" "Izu honey don't talk so loud please." "I'm sorry Mommy, I'm just so excited!!" "I know sweetie just finish your food and then we'll leave. Okay?" "Okay Mommy!"

*Time skip to Doctor's office*

Inko's POV

"Hello Ma'am, we're here for a doctor's appointment for my son to see what his quirk is." "Can I get a name please and then you can take a seat in the waiting room." "Yes, the name is Izuku Midoriya."  After that me and Izuku took a seat waiting to be called in for his appointment. I really hope that he has a quirk. I know that his father had to take his quirk when he was younger because it would have been to much for a kid to handle it without the right training. But Hizashi did say that Izuku most likely will still have a few of the quirks he has gotten from his father. I just hope he doesn't find out about his father being the number one villain.. "Mommy what's wrong? You zoned out for a minute and the doctor is calling for us " "Oh, I'm sorry Izu honey let's go and find out what your quirk is okay?" "Okay Mommy!! Can I call Daddy afterwards and tell him what my quirk is?? Pleaseeee!!" "Of course you can Izu."

Doctor's POV

"Good Morning Mrs. Midoriya. I'm going to run some test on Izuku and do an x-ray scan on his pinky toes." "Good morning and do I need to wait in the lobby or can I stay in here with Izuku while you do that?" "It's best if you stay here with him since he's only 4 years old." I quickly run a few tests and while I was waiting on the results I went ahead and did the x-ray scans. *Knock knock* "Hello Doctor, the results are ready. Would you like them now?" "Yes please, go ahead and come in and hand me the results please." Now that I have the kid's results I can see that he has 3 quirks. "Okay Mrs. Midoriya, your son has 3 quirks. The first one is a telekinesis quirk like yours but as he grows the more weight he can lift with it. The next one is an animal type quirk, where he can turn into any animal he has seen. The only drawback on that one is that he'll have the ears of the animal for up to 2 -5 days, depending on how long he was in the animal form. And his last quirk is some type of super strength quirk, kind of like All Might's. But I do need to warn you that the Hero Commission will try to come for him, so it'll be best to put him as quirkless and if you do tell him his quirks let him know that he can't let anyone know." (The doctor still works for AFO but he knows that Inko and Izuku is his wife and son and won't let anything bad happen to them.) "Thank you Doctor, We'll be sure to keep his quirks a secret. But can't get just say he has a animal quirk?" " Actually yes he should be able to." " Thank you Doctor, me and Izu will be going now, have a good day." "Have a wonderful day Mrs. Midoriya and tell AFO I said I knew he wouldn't be able to take all of the boy's quirks from him."

*Time skip to when they get home.*

Izuku's POV

When we got home Mommy said I could call Daddy and tell him my quirks but I can't tell anyone else. "Okay Izu the phone is ringing go ahead and take it and talk to your dad for a little bit while I prepare lunch for us. Okay honey?" "Yes Mommy and can we go to the Bakugo's later I want to play with Kacchan." "Of course honey."

*H - is Hizashi and Iz- is for Izuku.*

H- Hello?
Iz- Hi Daddy!! Guess what!!
H- Hey Izu, and let me guess you found out what your quirk is?
Iz- *gasp* how did you know!?!
H- Well today is your birthday isn't it and that means you went to find out what your quirk is.
Iz- Yeah!! And I have three quirks and one of them is like All Might's but the Doctor said I can't tell anyone about my quirks because of the Hero Commission.
H- What does the Hero Commission want with your quirks Izu?!?
Iz- Mommy and the Doctor said that the Hero Commission would take me away so to keep me safe they marked me as quirkless.
"Izu honey food is ready why don't you let me talk to Daddy for a minute okay honey?" "Okay Mommy!!"
Iz- I have to go Daddy but Mommy wants to talk to you!!
H- Bye Izu, I love you.
Iz-Bye Daddy, I love you!!
After I said bye to Daddy I gave the phone to Mommy and went to eat my lunch and get ready to head to play with Kacchan. (Bakugo will be nice in this and they are best friends throughout the entire story.)

Inko's POV

*In- if for Inko and H- if for Hizashi*

H- Hello dear.
In- Hey love.
H- So I heard that the Hero Commission is going to be after our son if they find out about his quirks. Is this true?
In- Yes it is Hizashi, and I'm scared they're going to take him away. We both know that they are not the nicest. They did take Keigo away from Tomura and they were best friends.
H- Speaking of Keigo, we have a plan to get him out. And to keep Izu safe me and Tomu are going to move back in with you guys we'll be there tomorrow.
In- Is Kurogiri coming I'll be needing his help with the future members.
H- Inko dear, you know that Kurogiri will be coming and two others that we have recruited. They know Kurogiri from when he went to school with them.
In- Who are the other two?
H- Aizawa and Hizashi, also known as Erasurehead and Present Mic. They are working as spies for us and Aizawa already said he'll be glad to train Izu.
In- That's great honey but I do need to go Izu is ready to play with Kacchan. I love you and I'll see you tomorrow.
H- I love you too dear and tell the Bakugo's I said Hello.
In- I will
*End of call*