ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

Tw:swearing
  TubboPOV

   Ranboo fell asleep way before me last night, i spent all night trying to find where to take him. I know he doesn't like eating in public.. He has really bad anxiety... Maybe i could listen to what Tommy and Wilbur said. I messages them, and came up with a plan. Me and ranboo are going to go on a walk through the forest, while Tommy and Wilbur set up a spot for us to watch the stars. I know nothing will go wrong with this. If anything does. It will not ruin our day.

       Right..?

It's around 7:20 and I'm getting ready, Ranboo is taking a shower. I take some deep breath's before heading into the living room. I open my phone to read the message i got from Tommy a few minutes ago that i forgot to read.

"We are setting up now so hurry tf up"

"Ok chill out it's gonna be a few minutes"

I waited a few minutes, then heard the bathroom door open. I fixed my posture nervously. I'm not sure why I'm so nervous right now, I'm always confident when I'm with him. He was wearing a long sweater, and black baggy jeans. I could see him smile under his mask. I felt my heart start beating faster, and my face felt warmer.

We went outside, heading to the trail. We have never gone this way together, it leads to a lake. There is usually never anyone at the lake so we should be alone. Tommy and Wilbur set up and hid until we got there.

We talked about random topics while walking through the slightly lit pathway. I pulled him off the trail to the small opening in the trees that lead to the lake.
  "The spot is through here, careful for your head."
"Where are you taking me?"
"You'll see!"
"Are you going to kill me? Please don't kill me."
"I'm not going to kill you."

We made it through the trees and finally i saw the spot they set up. It was a blanket, with a basket of snacks, and there were small lights around the blanket.
   The moon lit up the still water which reflected onto the trees above. I looked back at Ranboo, who was looking up at the star filled sky. I pulled ranboo over to the blanket. We laid down in the blanket for hours, eating the snacks, watching the stars and talking.

   I sat up and fiddled with my bracelet for a minute or so. Ranboo sat up next to me and placed his face on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around his waist, then managed to pull him partially in front of me. I then wrapped my other arm around him.

                           1/1/23
                 Happy new years🎉🎉
                         470 words