When you get kidnapped on your school trip? / pt. 1

"Everyone's aware next week is our big overnight field trip to Kyoto, yeah?" Karasuma spoke, standing before your class as you sat mildly exhausted after gym class, "Well not to put a damper on the fun but, you're still on the clock."

Your eyes widened at the sound of this, your head lowering slightly as you puffed your lip out.

When the principal had told you about a two day trip every class got to go on you were ecstatic. You loved to explore new places, and ever since getting to Japan you barely got to go out due to always studying and going to school all the time.

This was supposed to be your mini vacation, but turns out fate had other plans for you.

"Lead your target into the crossfires, and the reward money will be hashed out between you and the lucky marksman." Karasuma explained with a stern expression, "So stick to the sniper friendly routes and keep those eyes peeled."

It seemed you weren't the only one who was disappointed by this judging by the rather dull "yes sir"s that came from your classmates. So much for your vacation.

After the final talk you were all allowed to go back inside and get changed back into your uniforms, luckily since the seasons were going by the air was starting to get colder so it wasn't as hot inside the building. Once you finished changing you decided to sit on the ledge of the window and wait for Karma to finish changing along with the rest of your classmates.

All you could think about was how bummed you were about the change of events with your trip. After you did terribly on your midterms, you felt even more stressed out at home. Honestly your parents weren't even that bothered with your grade, knowing you typically had good grades. What was eating at you the most was if your grades were suffering because of being in this class.

College was coming up soon, and if you didn't have the right grades then nobody would accept you. And if you couldn't get into college, then you wouldn't have a job. Then your friends and family would disown you, and you would be homeless on the streets. Hell, not even the city rats would want to hang out with you.

Apparently you didn't hide your distress well enough, Karma commenting on it as soon as he walked into the classroom.

"You look like you've seen a ghost angel, did Korosensei try to do karaoke in your language again?"

At that you couldn't help but snort, not only from his comment but also from hearing Korosensei throw a fit at his comment, claiming he was rather good at singing.

Looking up into his golden eyes you smiled as genuinely as you could, shaking your head as you took Karma's hand in your own while he stood before you.

"No everything's fine Karma, just a little bummed we can't explore the city like planned." You said with your lips formed out into their typical pout whenever you were upset.

Karma simply chuckled as he poked your cheek, tilting his head to the side while grinning down to you with mischief glimmering in his eyes, "Don't be bummed out princess, you should've already known I was gonna sneak you out at night to go explore some real fun."

At this your head lifted, eyes lighting up with pure joy as you hopped off the ledge and stood before him.

"Really?"

Karma grinned at your excitement, placing a warm kiss on your forehead before snaking his hands around your hips, "Of course, anywhere you wanna go."

You did a small happy dance in Karma's arms, at least feeling half better that something was going right in your life. Just as you were about to give him a quick peck back, a new voice distracted the two of you.