Chapter 7:

Mikey, Draken, Chifuyu and Baji were heading to Takemichi's apartment/house. The others had things to do so they couldn't come but they asked them to tell them everything later. They missed it, going to his house. They remember that they would eat watermelon and solve 200+ pieces puzzles. Ahh, good times good times. They were about to knock when suddenly the door opened, revealing Takemichi who was using an oversized white shirt and a pair of black shorts, with some black Sneakers, he also had the same pair of earrings that Tenjiku leader had. Everyone minus Draken was shocked to see Takemichi with black hair, but it seemed more natural than his usual yellow/blonde hair. And instead of his usual hairstyle he had his hair down. When Mikey looked at him he couldn't stop thinking that he was identical as Shinchiro, not only because of their never giving up attitude, they also looked very similar. You could say they were blood related brothers, only that Shinchiro had black eyes like him, and Takemichi had his once shining blue eyes and now doom and emotionless. He was looking at his cellphone when he stopped and looked at the group of boys. Even thought it could be seen that his eyes raged with anger and they could see he clearly hated them he still stood calm. He closed his apartment door and walked near them.
"Takemichi..." Mikey said
"I don't know why the fuck you are here, but if you don't leave I'll kill you all, didn't you learn your lesson Draken? Or you still need more?" he said with venom in his voice. Draken was right, he had changed, and not for the better. He wasn't the Take they once knew, the one who was always full of light and shined like the sun, blinding everyone. He now looked dark and hopeless. And his eyes didn't shine like once they did, they were now dead blue.
"We wanted to talk, to bring things out. We discovered that Kisaki was the real traitor, not you" Chifuyu said
"Yea, Mikey already kicked him out of Toman" Baji added
"I knew it was Kisaki since he joined Toman, that he was a manipulator and greedy person. I tried to tell you multiple times but you wouldn't listen, now leave me alone I have important stuff to do" the blue eyed teen said
"No, we will save you, we're tired of been saved, let's us be your hero now, Takemichi, let us save you from this darkness that consumes you..." Mikey said "Re-join Toman please, we are lost without you, we don't know what to do"
"You should have thought if it better before kicking me out. I'm not re joining Tomsn, I'm a Tenjiku loyal member. I would never betray Izana"
"Please, we are so sorry! We'll do anything for you to come back, anything but come back Takemichi, we miss you" Baji said.
"I will not let you go this time. I'm sorry Takemichy that we didn't believe you, please come back" Chifuyu said
Takemichi grabbed Chifuyu's throat, making him choke. "Never. Call. Me. Takemichy. Again. Undertood?" He said coldly, making everyone shiver. Chifuyu nodded and when he let him go he took a big breath, recovering all the oxygen he'd lost.
"Well well well, is Toman bothering my dear subordinate? Are they bothering you Michy~?" A voice was best from behind. Suddenly Tenjiku's leader was there with the Haitanis brothers behind him.
"Kind of, but nothing you should worry Izana-kun" to his commander he gave him a softer and kinder voice. Because in difference of Toman members he actually cared for him.
"Don't tell me that Toman wants their little pet back~ it is kind of late thought~" Ran said with a teasingly smile.
"Shut up you Annabelle wannabe" Draken said with a tick mark on his forehead.
"What did you said,bald man with a lizard tatto?" The other responded
"Shut up" Mikey's voice cut off the fight. Everyone looked at the short man waiting for him to talk. "We will get Takemichi back. We will save him from you"
"I don't think he wants to be taken from me, right Michy?" The lilac eyed boy said
"To be honest, I enjoy much more Tenjiku than Toman. I feel more like home, more happy. I've not felt this way in a long time and I won't let it go. So now deal with it Mikey" the raven haired boy responded
"That's what they want you to think. But Toman will always be your home. Please Takemichi come back" Baji continued
"You can still be the hero you always wanted to be, right?"
" There was a moment of silence until Takemichi yelled "When did I said I wanted to become a hero?! When did I the fuck say I enjoyed watching you all die over and over again?! When the fuck did I said I wanted to save you all?! I was doing it for Hina!" he meant every word he said. He started time traveling to save Hina, his girlfriend in the past, but Mikey and the Toman was in the middle and because of his kindness he tried to save them too. Only for him to forget his first mission of saving the person he loved and try to save a gang that didn't care for him at all. He gave up everything for them, he gave them his everything. For them just to betray him, and to after a month come and say that they were sorry and they had already kicked Kisaki out. 'They are not sorry. Now that they realize they don't have a dog anymore they want it back' he thought. But saying sorry isn't going to heal his now broken heart, who was being restored by Izana and Tenjiku. He hated them, they thought that if they apologized and say that they were going to save him from his savior, Izana. How dare they say that Tenjiku was manipulating him. "But now" the raven continued "You tore, me and her apart! Do you think I was happy when she broke up with me?!
Yes you where happy, you felt relieved to not be in a relationship with her anymore you liar
"Do you think I was happy that she started dating Emma?!"
You couldn't care less about both girls dating each other , you liar
"And that's what you always do Mikey!! When everyone finally has a good future you appear and tear it all apart! All my effort! Because that is what you and your dark impulses do! The one thing that you actually don't suck at is at making everyone around you fall into your abyss! Everyone who is close to dies! You wanna know why?! Because it's all your fault!"
It's not his fault, it's yours for been useless and weak, you just need someone to blame
The voices kept replying in his mind to his lies, because deep down he knew it was true, he knew that he couldn't care less that Hina dates Emma, he was happy when she broke up with him, he knew that everyone dying in the future was his fault, not Mikey's

Flashback
It was a lovely afternoon and Mikey, Draken and Takemichi were sitting in their spot. Where Mikey and Draken had taken him when they first met them. Takemichi knew this wasn't going to last long and that he should enjoy every second of it. He knew that Mikey's dark impulses would re spear soon or later and that Draken would die. The other two boys noticed the sad look on their friend's face.
"Hey Michy, you alright? You look sad" Mikey asked
"Yea, did something happened?" Drake added
The blonde turned and gave his usual happy smile who was a little down that day but it still shined for the other two.
"Yea, I'm just really happy. And I'm trying to enjoy the moment while it lasts" he responded
The other two looked at each other with confusion before looking at the blue eyed boy again.
"What do you mean?" Both asked
He just shook his head. The day after Toman's division captains and vice captains went to hang out and the same scene happened. Everyone had notice that this last days Takemichi was little more gloomy.
"Takemichi, are you feeling okey? You seem a bit off this last days" Mikey said with a worried tone
Everyone nodded making him know that they agreed with their leader.
"Oh don't worry it's nothing" he said for then to look at the night sky with empty eyes. That scared them a bit but he continued to say "It's just...I don't have many time left here, I know something bad is going to happens Mikey, I can feel it, and for the first time I don't know how to deal with it" 'how can I deal with this future problem without Naoto? He usually was the one to encourage me and make the plans to avoid deaths and stuff, but now he's dead, because of me, because of my stupidity'
Everyone was confused, they didn't understand. What did he mean for people like him? Ofc Chifuyu who knew about Takemichi being a time traveler knew what he meant.
"Don't say stuff like that! You'll get us sad too" Baji said with a chuckle
"Hehe sorry I guess I for a bit sentimental" the blonde apologized and everyone started laughing and tease poor Takemichi.

Back to present time
Everyone remembered that day. But the thing that most shocked him what when he said that he never wanted to become a hero. Each time that he got stabbed for them or hurt for them and save them he would say "That's what heroes do, right? Hehe" and choke on his blood.

Mikey looked at Takemichi, how his empty eyes raged with fury and hate, it really was his fault wasn't it? It was his fault for letting his dark impulses get over him, but he couldn't understand...what did he meant with seeing them die over and over again, and what about the good future? He didn't understand, but he wanted to, he wanted to understand the person he loved and longed to much.
There was an awkward silent until Izana said "Let's get going Michy, I don't want them to bother you any more. And for you ,Toman, if I ever see you trying to get Takemichi back or even interact with him you'll get in war with us, understood?" No one moved except for Izana, the Haitanis and Takemichi who walked away while Ran said something to Take that Mikey and the others could t hear while messing with his hair laughing.
_________________
FINALLY, TODAY 03/03/2023 I CHANGED THE SO CRINGE ZHONGLI AND ENCANTO PART, FINALLY I JUST KEPT CRINGING DUDE, IM SO HAPPY I CHANGED IT, I DESERVE AN APPLAUSE PEOPLE AND A SLAP TO MY PAST SELF FOR WRITING THAT AWFUL SCENE