Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and look around

"huh i must be the only one up" i said

i get up and walk outside and stretch my legs and jump into a tree and lay down in the tree the weather is nice and warm but i couldn't get my mind off my mother i miss her a lot but i don't miss her trying to get me a mate during 'that' season but i don't have the strength to tell Sahara i like her- Maple cut it out she's just a friend and that's that nothing more plus maybe there's a guy out there for me. I get out of the tree and walk back in the cave "oh hey Maple i thought you were not up yet" Sahara said in her calm voice god i love it- SNAP OUT OF IT MAPLE "oh- hey uh yeah i'm awake" i said awkwardly "you alright?" Sahara asked, god why is she so PERFECT i mean does ANYONE feel this way for someone? Thinking they're so perfect to the point you just wanna marry them?! "Earth to mapleeeee" Sahara said "oh- oh hey! I just zoned out" I said "alright! Well grab Millie we need to hit the road if we wanna get to the Mythical Tree" Sahara said "alright alright!" I yelled out a little, I got Millie and put her on my back and then we were off to the mythical tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I and Sahara were walking next to each other and we were in a scary part of the forest path then we heard a "SNAP SNAP" from the bushes our heads snapped to the direction of the sound "dear little ones get out of here before the Mythical Tree takes your youth like it took mine it's just a lie that's why they say it's a myth so no one goes to it" an old voice said and then it disappeared "eh i don't buy it come on Maple lets keep going" Sahara said confident and she kept on walking with me following her from behind, after a bit of walking we heard a rustel in the bushes and i looked at the bush but Sahara kept walking ignoring it and then a wolf jumped out of the bush and attacked me Millie was thrown off my back and the wolf bit my leg while i bit it's back the wolf yelped in pain and then i bit its neck snapping the neck and the wolf went limp and i dropped the wolf and got up "OW THAT HURT- BUT THAT WAS SO EPIC I NEVER KNEW MAPLE COULD FIGHT!" Millie yelled out in joy a bit, Sahara picked Millie up and put her [Millie] on her [Sahara] back "i never knew either maybe it was because I was protecting myself." i said "well it was pretty cool." Sahara said "well come on! Maple mom isn't gonna revive herself!" Millie yelled out, and then us three were off again to the mythical tree. What other bad things could happen now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THIS WAS AN EPIC CHAPTER FOR ME SO I HOPED YOU LIKED IT! AND YOU BETTER EAT AND DRINK AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES OR I'M GROUNDING YOU!