Ms. Tarantula

"Ms. Tarantula x vampire bat!Reader?"

• Okay, Ms Tarantula would be a total nervous sweetheart in a relationship. Female spiders eating their mates is a well known tale, and tarantulas aren't excluded from that. This makes me believe that her experience with relationships is pretty minimum considering that plus her life is spent in hiding from the law. Besides, it's hard to have a love life when your very appearance can trigger one of the most common phobias there is. Her small size certainly doesn't help either.

• You yourself probably have trouble as well. You're a vampire bat and the name alone can spook people, much less the fact that yes, you do actually drink blood from others to survive.

• Both of those reasons is why I believe that when you and Webs found each other, your relationship actually took a long time to come about. Even more for the two of you to actually sit down and talk about it.

• I personally believe that Webs way of showing affection is definitely quality time. If she trusts you, she's all for climbing onto your shoulder and doing her thing just hanging out there. Yknow the thing people do where you spend time with others by doing your own thing and occasionally stopping to chat with each other about it? Yeah, that's her with you once she feels truly comfortable in the relationship you guys have.

• Even if you're not officially part of the Bad Guys, you're definitely hanging out with her friends a lot too, who joke around a lot about bringing you around on some of their heists if you aren't already. You might not realize it, but introducing you to her friends at all is a huge sign of trust from her. They're all Webs really has, family wise, and she might be very small but she'd defend them with all she has.

• I imagine the two of you also rely on each other a lot. You have a lot of similar struggles when it comes to how society treats the both of you so it's nice to have someone who really gets it and can be there for venting and to support you through it. You're a very sweet couple!