13

"Hon, close the door bumalik kayong dalawa dito." Zyan's seriousness was enough to make the men stop from going out of the mansion.

It was the first time she became that serious, her facial expression was unreadable but the glint in her eyes screams anger.

She was infuriated as hell and her fists were closed as she walked gracefully to the men standing by the door.

RK and Wes just watched their friend burst out into anger, after what had happened to Lavienne, Nathaniel deserved all the anger in the world.

"Damn you!" She exclaimed before hitting Nathan on his stomach, her boyfriend who was standing beside them wasn't able to react, even after hearing her curse.

"Hayop ka! Tang ina mo! Gago!" Sunod sunod na sigaw niya kasabay ng sunod sunod na pagsuntok na ginagawa niya sa lalaki na noon ay umiiyak at nanlalambot na.

"Honey, that's enough." Klein said after he recovered from shock, he held his girlfriend on her shoulders before gently escorting her to the kitchen.

The double door banged open and there they saw the infuriated parents of Lavienne. Xymon was looking darkly at Nathaniel who was on his knees.

"I should have not trusted you!" Xymon exclaimed walking straight to him.

"How dare you hurt our daughter!" Monique shouted too as she runs to stop her husband from hitting him.

They all knew that Xymon Herrera was the calmest of all the calmed men but this time, he looked like he was about to kill someone.

And Monique was right, her husband kicked their daughter's boyfriend on his thigh making him roll on the floor as he winced in pain.

"Ano pa bang kulang sa anak ko para ibenta mo siya Nathaniel?" Shock was written on the faces of everyone watching them, Klein and Zyan who were about to enter the kitchen looked back hearing their Tito Xymon said those words.

"Ano? Dahil maganda ang anak ko kailangan pagpasa pasahan niyo?" Galit na dagdag nito bago pilit na pinatayo ang lalaki.

"Hon what are you saying?" Monique asked trembling, her eyes were bloodshot and all her energy was eaten with her negative thoughts.

"Sumagot ka, Nathaniel!" Saad ng ama ng babae bago inundayan ng suntok ang lalaki kasabay ng pagtulo ng mga luha niya.

He's been calling his daughter but she was not answering her phone. He was right, he should have stopped her getting in touched with him.

He should have not attended the board meeting so he has the chance to answer her call. He should have went to her daughter's university and took her home.

He had the chance to stop it, but he wasn't able to. He chose his company over his own daughter.

Realizing those thoughts Xymon pushed through his limits. He was about to punch him again when his wife stopped him.

Monique was begging her husband to stop, this may result to domestic violence, trespassing resulting to homicide.

Xymon, upon noticing the trembling hands holding him, stopped and looked at his wife who was still crying shaking her head. His face soften as he looked at his wife.

RK and Wes went back to their senses after minutes of pacing out when a loud crash upstairs echoed in the whole mansion followed by a high pitch scream of Zia.

"Tang ina!" Zyan screamed before rushing upstairs.

"Stop it, Vien, please. . ." Kira pleaded looking at her best friend who was holding a piece of mirror pointing to her esophagus.