💙Dojae "it's over"

Just thought of this out of nowhere😆

-

"Doie please I'm sry", Jaehyun is on his knees and held Doyoung's hands "Give me a second chance, love please....."

Doyoung threw Jaehyun's hand away from his "sorry? second chance?", Doyoung faked laugh "second chance for what?! To keep hurting me again and again? After all the pain that you gave me, is it still not enough for you?!"

Doyoung lowered his self to match Jaehyun's level, meeting the latter's eyes that are now filled with tears. "Why the f*ck do you keep on forcing yourself in my life that doesn't have a space for you anymore! Will that second chance of yours bring back my baby, HUH?! Because of you......" tears started falling from Doyoung's eyes profusely "MY BABY DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!! So tell me. HOW CAN I FORGIVE YOU!!" he shouted while poking on Jaehyun's chest. "My child...my precious child died before he even get to see the world!! I didn't even get to hold him.........."

Jaehyun couldn't bear to see the person he love crying. His chest tightened seeing Doyoung like that so he hugged him. But Doyoung doesn't want that so he struggled his way out of Jaehyun's grasp and slapped him. "YOU. HAVE NO RIGHT. TO TOUCH ME." "Doyoung please.......", Doyoung stood up "For the last time. If you still care about me, then don't ever show yourself in front of me again. I've had enough listening and following to all of your lies. So I'm begging you, get out of my life, FOREVER." Doyoung stood up and left, leaving Jaehyun who was still crying.

"My Doie ....My baby angel.....I'm sorry......." Jaehyun stood up and went to their kitchen, the kitchen that was once filled with Doyoung's laughter and the aroma that surrounds the place everyday. He laughed sadly remembering those memories.

Jaehyun opened a drawer and took out a knife. He went up the stairs and opened the door to their bedroom. He could still smell the scent that he love the most, it's Doyoung's. The tears that was already dried on his cheeks were replaced by a new one and flowed endlessly. He sat on their bed and looked at the picture of him and Doyoung together. It was from their very first date. He smiled bitterly. He looked at the knife that is on his hand and brought it close to his chest "I'm sorry...it's all my fault..........." the knife pierced through his chest, "love...now my heart is broken like how I broke yours. Daddy will see you soon", his body dropped on the bed. The last drop of tear fell from his eyes before closing them. He smiled sadly.

The said picture⬇️

-