what the

Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya. he was known throughout the school as the school's innocent cinnamon roll. he was always happy and upbeat so who would guess that deep down he was breaking apart? nobody knew how he would stay up at night rethinking his choices and to see where he went wrong in life.

nobody knew about how he would stare at his reflection with bloody wrists. a knife in hand. nobody knew what happened after midnight. that's when the ghosts come out. and they won't leave him alone.

he kept his mask up day after day. one day he leaves his phone in the middle of the living room. Bakugou was walking by when he saw his phone. he was about to continue on his walk when he noticed something. you see Izuku had two playlists. one was available for the world to listen to while one wasn't the title only had one emoji. 🥲. he looked behind him to make sure he wasn't coming towards him. once he made sure he went on Izuku's phone and shared the playlist with himself. then once he made sure he could listen to it he deleted the text. then he put his phone back where it was.

he then ran to his room to get his earbuds. once he got there he shoved the ear buds in his ears then he pressed play. there was something about that emoji.

once he pressed play he was worried about Izuku.

Song: Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez

(so that's for the next chapter anyway how's y'all day going? hope it's good. see ya in the next chapter!)