Chapter 3

Miss What did she said ?? Am I going or not ?? I Said.

"Amy your mom said she will talk to you when you go home lets see if she allow or not" Miss said.

Girl Cheer up I wish see will allow you and we both are going together. Miya said

I wish we both go together. TBH I'm so nervous to go home today its feel like I am going home after getting bad grades in exams.

                        *At Home*
My Dad and Mom both are sitting with an angry face it feels like I did something illegal like selling drugs or something and now they know all information about me .

Amy Sit down Your dad have something to say. Mom Said

Amy do you really wants to go ? Dad said with a confusing face

Yes dad This trip is so useful for me and this is my last month of College What if I get an internship or Job there ? I said with Excitement.

Your grades are not that good how you gonna get a job there.
Hey don't say that she is an average student what else do you want from her . Dad Said

Have you seen Mr. William's Son's Grade he is a topper, Always kind , Cooks well everything is perfect in him .Mom said

I just want to kill him. Mr.William's Son Ryle , He was my childhood friend but after getting compared with him I broke the friendship. I really hate him but my mom loves him He is this He gets that Whatever ....

Mom But He gets less marks in the last semester I told you that time .

Yes because His friends are very bad and if you get these types of friends your life will destroy but He gets less marks in the Last semester but more than you . Your marks were worser than him . Mom said

Amy What I think is you should go there . Dad said .
What how can you let her go like this NO NO . Mom said .

Why this trip is so good and What if she really gets a job there ??? You know naa......

I don't understand my parents can literally talk with there expression how ??? But My dad was ready to let me go.

Okayyyy Amy you can go Lets go shopping tomorrow after your college . Mom said

Are you guys literally sending me ???? Am I seriously going South Korea???

Yess you can go Have fun ....

Thank you Mom and Dad I Love You so much ❤️...

Don't waste your time go and make a list of all necessary items ..

Ok going !!!! I said with a happy face
I am literally going South Korea...

...............................❤️..............................

Author Here ✨

Hey people how are you all doing ?
Next part coming soon Wait for Amy to go South Korea 💞