Invasion of The Jotnars

Musphelhiem was where Surt ruled Demons, Devils, Fire Beings etc and wanted to plan down an Invasion on Midgard as revenge for a Loss against Odin and His Brothers, and now created a Giant Flaming Sword, Prophecy was a lie, Surt isn't detained to kill anyone and planned an attack, killing Baldur by a Mistletoe mixed with Metal of Fire Land, and killing Hod and Sons of Loki in an Invasion, including Fenrir, and now Surt attacked and killed Odin and Frigga and Freya too.

Invasion happened, World Serpent was killed by Fire Beings and Giants, Dwarves and Elves and Men attacked Giants who with the death of mourning of all father, were killed, Thor got the hand of Tyr, bitten by another wolf, Tyr both his hands back attacked and with Thor killed Hel and Hel Guardians, and now stopped an onslaught, Laufey attacked Uthard Loki, but lost and was killed.

Kratos attacked Surt, who killed his children, Arterius survived and with Tyr and a Reformed Mimir revived them, Kratos took the magic and used it to overpower and kill Surt, becoming the All Father after Odin, Thor and Sif defeated and killed Surt, drowning him down, and Frost Giants surrendered and many were killed and new challenges will pop up, when Titans showed up, lead by Bjorn named after a Mortal King, challenging Magni and Modi, who revived Baldur, Frigga died saving Thor too.

And Victory was celebrated again.

Kratos remember the decade long warfare, invading and killing Demons, Devils, Fire Beings and Giants, Magni and Modi buring All fathers, All mother etc and buring them.

Surt turned out to be a weak king and was killed by drowning and frosts, and stab to the heart.

Kratos and Faye became king and queen of Asgard and Midgard.