1

It's been really long I have been here . Nothing has changed but not everything's same. This place holds the worst nightmares and the most beautiful memories of my life. Shrugging off all the thoughts when I heard a my brother call me.

Yah! What took you so long to reply ? Where are you lost ? By the way how are you and you Bora did you miss your kookie uncle?

A sweet small voice came hearing it he chuckled on her cuteness.
I missed you a lot kookie uncle. Why didn't you come to meet Bora you told you would come . Bora is angry on you.
Kookie uncle is sorry . I was busy so I couldn't come . I will buy you a ice cream to make it up to you . Come on let's go.

Uh-Uh ,what's going on ? Who told you can eat an ice cream. It's winter now and you have eaten enough ice cream and fallen sick last month . So,no ice cream.

Just one please , Yn.

No means no and when you know I wouldn't agree then why trying to persuade me . Come on Let's go home Kookie , Bora , Ella .
I'm coming .[ELLA replied]
All hopped into the car and the whole ride was deadly silent for me and my mind was having a war if I was doing the right thing or not . A notification popped out breaking the silence . I opened my phone and checked the notification and realised that it was my sister's birthday . All my memories with my sister rushed in my mind as I closed my eyes stopped my tears which would come out any moment .

Kookie , drop me I have to go somewhere . Take them home . I will be back in an hour .

Mamma , where are you going ?

Baby , mamma has some work she will come back fast .okay.
Okay mamma. Bye.
I waved her bye and as I saw the car disappearing .I started to walk.

I was walking on the streets where I am almost lost and a thousands of thoughts popping in my mind .After a long walk I reached this place with a bouquet of tulips and a small cupcake and a candle on my way here. I reached the grave .

Seo Yeon Unnie , How are you? , It's been really long right .Sorry , I couldn't come here often . I hope you are doing well where ever you are. Bora is going to be 5 years this year . Jungkook is taking care of dad's company . I shifted to UK as you know. Unnie I bought your favourite cupcake and tulips you love them right . She chuckled on her own words .

Hot tears steaming down her face . She was out of words . Even though she wants to say many things but it seems her body isn't responding it feels her throat is dried up. She was holding her tears from a long time and know she couldn't stop them anymore .She was crying holding the tulips like there's no tomorrow .

It's been long seeing you , Yn.He mumbled under his breath so low that only he could hear . Watching her from far a small smile unknowingly a small smile plastered on his lips. He left as he didn't want to disturb her .

Unnie , Happy birthday .I miss you alot . Why did you leave me alone here? I want to hug you tightly. It is hard , everything's hard without you.

Yes , why wouldn't she miss they were always inseperable like magnets. Her sister was her life. She took care of her as a mom and always was the first person who always knew if she was having a hard time a person who knows her better than anything . She was a person for whom she could even give her life .

After spending some time I decided to leave.
I was walking back home when my phone started ringing it was Jungkook.

[ On the call ]

Yn
Hello

Jungkook

Do you want me to pick you up ?

Yn

No , I'm on my way home .Do you want anything I will pick them up on my way home.

Jungkook
No , I don't need any thing but can you bring banana milk .

Yn
I knew it. Then see you . Bye.

Jungkook

Bye .But Don't forget to bring banana milk.

~Cuts the call~

Yah ! Why did you cut my call ?

After an hour I reached home .I saw jungkook walking backandfroth .I noticed he was angry as he made a poker face and I also knew why he was angry.

Yah Jeon Yn , What took you so long ?

I wanted to take a walk so it took me time to come. Stop making those poker faces you look like a joker . I replied as she still mainted the same face .

Why did you cut my call when you know that's the thing that I hate the most.

Not again I thought in my mind and replied ,
'Cause I know if I wouldn't cut the call you wouldn't bother to repeat the same thing more ten times. I said mimicking him.

He put a 'WTF' face and started searching for banana milk . When he saw banana milk his face brightened up and he was smiling with his signature bunny smile. I bought cake too I replied .

Share banana milk with Bora too I don't why she likes banana milk so much same as you . I am going to fresh up .

Come fast .Today I am going to make dinner. he replied giggling as he got his bananan milk.
Oh my, my brother is going to cook today ,I replied teasing him .

No , not for you for Bora he replied .
As I glared at him he told ok for you too he said as he was really happy with his banana milk .

After a refreshing bath I was checking my mails if there was any important mail as there weren't any important mails .I started to work for my new project as I relealised I had an old file which could help me with this .I went to the cupboard searching it when a photo fell from one file .I picked it up and saw it was a picture of me and my sister it was when she graduated and I came from US only for her graduation. I smiled remembering them but I miss her too much.

Unknowingly hot tears rushing down my face .Every memory with her are still fresh in my mind. I closed my eyes and tried to stop my tears . When I heard someone knocking my door I wiped the tears and turned back to see my brother.

So hee ,Dinner is ready . He stopped when he noticed I was crying rushed and hugged me tightly.This was the thing I needed the most. He knew how close I was with my sister. She was our life.

"Kookie , you miss her too right ? Why did she have to leave us ? I miss her so much . It's my fault only if I could have reached there earlier .Calm down. It's not your fault . Stop blaming yourself. I miss her too but we need to accept that she is not gonna come back. He said caressing my hair .Even though we keep bickering and annoy eachother but he is the only person who knows me more than I do. I looked at him he was in pain too but never lets anyone know it. "Don't cry , you look more ugly ", he was trying to make me laugh . Don't blame yourself you know it was not your fault. "Clean up and come down . Bora is waiting for you", he said as he was leaving the room.

Don't know why it feels like a part of me is missing which bora filled. I wish i could stay with my daughter Forever but i think forever is a big thing to wish for.