9| Friend's Trouble

A/N: Hello MaNan Readers, firstly I'd like to request you to READ THIS NOTE CAREFULLY, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT. 

So, as many of you may have read it on my profile, that after watching the KYY S4 trailer, I am as excited as I am surprised, and a little disappointed even, to be honest. Why? Well as you all who are reading this book will have realized, after seeing the trailer, it is quite similar to this story. I mean not only the 'faking a relationship before the media bit' even more (those parts of the story aren't even published from my end yet!). So, naturally I was concerned about a couple of things here:

1) Will my readers still be interested in this story, if what they see on screen, is on the same line?

2) Will my future readers call my work plagiarized or inspired from S4? This would hurt me like hell because, as you all know I started off way before S4 trailer was even out. 

I am glad that a lot of you came in my support and assured me that you will still read this story and give it a fair chance, to which I can only say how truly grateful I feel. Thank you readers, for respecting my effort and my originality and my story and supporting me to keep writing this story. It is only for you guys I have decided to continue with this story & not put it on hold or delete it. 

However, I decided to minimize whatever little overlap possible from my end. I have decided once KYY S4 is released on 2nd Dec (which is also my 40th b'day by the way! :D) I will NOT UPDATE this story for 2 consecutive weekends, so you guys can take 14 days to watch it all and immerse in it and soak it in & love it, and not worry about my updates! So please note the dates, I will not update on the two following Sundays i.e. 4th & 11th Dec, so that when you come back to the story on 18th Dec, you can do so with a fresh mind and feeling a little calm after the overwhelm the show will surely put us in!

Now don't worry, just because I am not updating on those dates, doesn't mean you will get two late updates, it only means, I will give you FOUR UPDATES until 2nd Dec, to compensate for the next two weeks! Yes readers, I truly value the emotion and time you give in to my stories so in no way will I let you guys have the raw end of the deal! So again, please note the dates for my four updates from today until 2nd Dec & please do read the chapters as I update! :D <3

Update 1: Today (19th Nov)

Update 2: Wednesday (23rd Nov)

Update 3: Sunday (27th Nov)

Update 4: Thursday (1st Dec)

Yes you will get updates in every four days in these weeks running to the launch of S4! You can consider this my way of celebrating the return of MaNan after 4 years with you guys + my birthday treat to you all!

I hope you guys aren't disappointed now? Also, readers, please don't stock up the chapters until I publish all 4, so that you can read them together? That would kind of hurt me, because I am trying so hard to make it an experience for you all :)

Lastly, now that I have made you all satisfied (hopefully! :P) can I expect more votes, in-line & overall comments on this chapter? Haha, I love you all. 

Happy Reading! (Yes, finally I am starting the chapter now!)

***

It had been four days since their first public appearance & Zubin had briefed them they could wait for a bit for another. The prime reason being, Manik had outdoors, and all their PR agencies & MaNan fan clubs were still churning & playing around with their premiere photos & videos. Occasionally she was made to re-share a few reels & fan montages tagging Manik to keep the gossip mill running & Manik would similarly make a post now and then with some photo of theirs with some mushy caption & it would trend for a while. With Manik gone & Nyonica paying occasional visits, Nandini was feeling a little settled & had mentally come to accept this sudden change in her life. Having Abhimanyu was a bonus of course, but she was sad to know that Abhimanyu & Mukti had broken up. She knew how serious Abhimanyu was about her. She wondered why they broke up, but Abhimanyu wasn't yet comfortable in sharing & she didn't want to push it either.