2 - Homemade pizzas

"Wednesday!!" Enid shouted as she giggled with her face being covered in flour.

"Oh my, i'm really sorry!!—" Wednesday laughs as she finishes her sentence.

Enid's face being covered in flour is the fault of Wednesday tripping down and taking Enid with her on the floor.

The girls lay there laughing until they finally get up.

"Nothing is stopping us from making that pizza, being covered in flour or not, i'm hungry." Enid says as she proudly smirks at Wednesday.

After they finally make their dough a circle shape, they begin to spread the tomato sauce on the pizza.

"You know what would be funny?" Wednesday asks Enid as she smiles at her.

"Hm?" Enid responds with a curious look as she looks in Wednesdays eyes.

"If i was allergic to tomatoes" Wednesday giggles as she stops spreading the sauce.

"Huh- how would that be funnyyy?? you would diee??" Enid places her hands on Wednesdays shoulders as she begins shaking her entire body.

Wednesday places her hands on top of Enid's as she gets them down.

"Exactly" Wednesday smiles but she is also confused by Enid's reaction.

"Sometimes i forget you are an Addams" Enid says as her expression changes to a happy one again.

By the time the pizza is finally in the oven the girls take a little time to themselves.

Wednesday places her hands on Enid's waist as she goes for a beautiful kiss, meanwhile Enid places her hands around Wednesday's head.

As Wednesday goes a little bit down to kiss Enid's neck, Enid's werewolf ears pop out.

"Woah, easy there you furry" Wednesday says as a joke.

"Heyyy, i told you to stop teasing me with that nickname" Enid chuckles.

The girls make out for a while until they go to check on the pizza.

"Hey Wends! I think the pizza is done" Enid says, she loves this nickname for her girlfriend.

The girls take the pizza out and enjoy their romantic movie night.