Tied up

TW: Degrading

It was a Friday evening and I was scrolling through different websites out of boredom, One link caught my eye... I clicked on it and it loaded full of girls to have sex within a list, they had their faces next to them and stuff about them. A popup ad jumped onto my screen "3some deal for $120! Two of our best workers!"

I clicked on the ad and it sent me to a sign-up sheet and showed me the two girls that were available. 

1.

Amara, 5'6, and African-American.

Amara is our best lesbian worker with a count of 9

Amara is our best lesbian worker with a count of 9.7-star ratings guaranteed to give you a Good time! Her average price for each hour is $27.50.

2.

Kylar, 5'2, and African-American.

Kylar is our second-best lesbian worker with 9

Kylar is our second-best lesbian worker with 9.5-star ratings her beautiful body will put you in a tangle. Her price for each hour is $30.26. 

I decided to sign up and pay the price, I made a scheduled appointment to drive there. Once I finished my payment I laid back in my chair trying to contemplate what I just signed up for. What if it was a scam? It seems pretty real but what if they know my info now? 

I got myself dressed up and put on an oversized black tee with some cargo pants and a beanie. I add a few bracelets and a necklace. I grabbed my car keys and drove to the destination but once I made it there I sat in the car for a few minutes trying to think if I was gonna be killed or not. 

I hopped out of the car and stood there darting up at the condo on the top. I went up to the door and press the buzzer for allowance, it let me in immediately, I guess they knew I was there. I walk in and stand in the elevator, pressing the top floor button. Once the door opens a see-through gate was closed but opened a few seconds later. 

I walk in and look around, a fancy condo that looked warm and cozy. I walked up behind the couch confused about why I didn't see anyone. I jerk up when I feel someone wrap their arms around me and soft boobs pushing onto my back. "Are you y/n?" The girl says in a low tone but fuck it sounds so seductive.

I turned around to see who the girl was, it was Kylar, her hair was up in a bun and she looked lovely. She glided her hands inside my shirt and made strong eye contact with me... I feel so submissive.

As she groped one of my boobs, I felt a hand trail down my stomach reaching into my pants. I start breathing heavily but slowly. "You like that?" Amara whispered in my ear while rubbing my clit over my boxers. I start to let out soft moans but Kylar comes up to my lips and licks the top of it.

They both lead me to the bedroom and put a blindfold on to cover my eyes. I couldn't tell who was touching me but they both started undressing me slowly as a tease. I squirm a little as I feel soft lips kiss my stomach leading up to my breast.

"Who is that" I whisper but they cover my mouth to shut me up. I feel a hand grope my breast and start dumping kisses around my areola (Skin around the nipple). I let out a few soft moans and fiddled around.  

Lips start to touch mine and we make out like it's our last day on earth. I try to move but two hands hold down my hips and then start licking my clit. I jump in shock, "Wait hold on!" I say in an embarrassing way. "What's wrong beautiful." I blush a little, "it's my first time doing-", "We'll be gentle I promise" a soft voice in my ear. that sounded like Amara. I nod my head and they get back to their job. I feel someone lick on my slit and enter their tongue inside of me.

I moan out and grip the sheets letting out small whimpers as I feel hickeys being placed on my neck, her hand was also fiddling with my hard nipples. I feel two fingers slowly start pumping inside and out of me. I grab Amara's hair, at least I think it's Amara. I pull her into my neck and she starts leaving aggressive hickeys and kissing my jaw and collarbone.

The more I moan the faster her fingers were going inside of me, I start to reach climax and buck my hips. Grabbing onto the sheets I cum all over her fingers with it dripping down onto the sheets. I feel kisses on my stomach leading up to my ear "How was that love?". I could barely speak from all the moaning and sapped energy from my body.

They untie my blindfold and my eyes start to hurt from the tightness of it. I try to sit up but they pull me back down. "Rest a little bit baby we still have time." I sigh and lay back down 'What have I gotten myself into? ' They lay kisses all over my body while massaging my waist and thighs. 

I slowly fall asleep from the calming smell and voices...

1000 Words

If you see any mistakes tell me so I can rewrite them. Also, let me know if you want a story that's similar to this. 

If you want to request then go to the first page and comment. Also, vote IDK what voting does but just do it lmfao. And Start leaving comments yall mfs is dry as a bitch.

Q: How old are yall reading this???🤨